Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-14-2018, 10:40 AM

When my wife and I were at a store and she bought a couple of presents to give to her then current bull and I paid for them without a question.

I was not asleep as they thought. I heard it all!
Old 01-16-2018, 07:08 AM

Default I was not asleep as they thought. I heard it all!

My wife and I spent a long weekend at my best friend's cabin. After some drinks, I vaguely sensed a feeling of electricity between them, but I was tired early and went to the guest bedroom. My wife came in too to get her pajamas "so I don't wake you when I come to bed." Out of the corner of my eye I could see that she took off her bra, but was too tired to think of the significance of it. I got into bed and she turned off the lights as she left. She didn't kiss me as she normally would have.

I was just about asleep when I noticed they were whispering. It sounded like they were kissing. Then I heard Greg say to her, "Wanna sit on the couch?" Uhh Huh! was her response.

They were whispering again, then movement on the couch.
"I can't, Greg I can't cheat on him."
Omg, I realized that he was trying to seduce MY FAITHFUL WIFE! I suddenly got angry and upset, but I realized she would continue to be faithful to me. Whew!
Then again, " I can't." I could hear most of it through the thin cabin walls. Greg didn't give up and she refused until he said, "Oh Baby, just a little bit, please......please...?"
"OK Greg, but just a little bit."

I was doubly horrified, hurt, OUTRAGED! I hollered... but only a tiny squeak came out of my mouth. I tried to get out of bed to stop them, but I was paralysed and felt so helpless!
I heard them moving around, and then silence.

THEN I heard my wife of 7 years GASP! I knew her entered her with his huge cock. I knew it was big because he bragged about it and said he NEVER EVER used a condom in his exploits!
THEN I heard my once-faithful wife GRUNT! He was in deep.

All of those upsetting emotions kept growing in me. I was so afraid, so helpless, so outraged and angry! I could hear my wife breathing very heavily and I thought she would pass out. How could she?? How could HE?? I was frantic!
Then I began to hear her make such passionate sexual sounds, moaning, saying "Ohhhhhhh!" Then " Ohhhh my god!!!!!" I heard her CUMMMMMMING! I could not believe how much she wanted him, how much he was making her HIS slut.
" Greg, DON'T STOP!, PLEASE DON'T STOP!"
I wanted Greg to STOP, STOP RIGHT NOW!

Suddenly my cock got hard. My wife was having the very best sex she has ever had! Greg was giving her all the satisfaction, fulfillment, and animalistic passionate sex that I had never been able to provide. He was giving her what I couldn't, as she told me weeks later, what she had longed for, prayed for, and fantasized that I would provide.
I was so horny that I pulled back the sheets and had to stroke my smallish cock!

I heard my wife, and then Greg cum hard and loud! Then I came, shooting the farthest I have ever cumm, onto my face, pillow, and wall behind the headboard!

That is when I realized that I was a cuckold!

I realized that I wanted Greg to fuck my Hotwife whenever he wanted!
Greg was the only man besides me, at that point that my wife had sex with. I knew that she would need him again often.

I did not want them to know that I heard them. They had the rest of the long weekend to make her dreams come true. I wanted to hear them every chance I got the rest of the weekend.

What a fool I was. I wish now that I had eaten out her CREAMPIES! I could have been watching or participating instead of just listening and jacking off!

Last edited by whitecuckmn; 01-16-2018 at 07:22 AM..

am i a cuckold?
Old 01-30-2018, 09:11 AM

Default am i a cuckold?

I am curious about cuckolding. right now we find black men for the wife to fuck, but I have curiosities on doing some cuckold stuff. like eating a creampie from her pussy. or grabbing a big bbc and guiding it into my wifes pussy. maybe jack it off a little bit. I'm not sure about sucking a bbc cock just yet. even though I fantasize about it and want to see what the wife feels when sucking a bbc. I don't know if she would want me to do these things. do I go around her and try this stuff with a guy to see if I like it enough to get her into it

Old 02-03-2018, 03:38 PM

Talking

Like a lot of guys here, when I was young I had a gf who fucked around a lot. I would see her when she came home after having a few drinks with her friends and she always had a super wet and red pussy. When I would say something to her she said I was making her that way. I knew she was lying but never proved it.

Then a year or so later, I was part of a gang bang with 8 guys and this girl who wanted to fuck a bunch of guys at once. I was third and when I entered her, she was warm, wet and very accommodating. All of us took multiple turns with Jackie and one of the guys fucked her a third time.

At the end of the party I gave her a ride home and we made it as far as the first traffic light for me to learn that she was still very turned on by the nights events. We started making out at every traffic light. So I took us to a quiet place on a golf course where I knew I could park and nobody would bother us and we both got in the back seat of my car. She got naked and I remember making out with her and slowly started kissing her neck and licking her delicious nipples. She was VERY ready but something came over me in the pit of my stomach. An excitement that I somehow think we both felt and so I started flirting with licking more of her tits and slowly down her side and stomach. There was a this feeling that she was giving all of herself to me and never seemed concerned that I was slowly teasing her and heading further down her body. Finally I let myself go and started flicking this girls clit and lips lightly to tease her. She opened herself up and moaned an I just buried my tongue deeply into her wet pussy. This girl had guys cum in her close to 20 times that night and that flavor had a distinctly familiar taste that I had experienced multiple times before. Then I knew and I have been hooked ever since.

By the way our sex that night was amazing and I left her with one more fresh load before I dropped her off at home.

She never repeated this or would fuck any of us again but we both had life altering fun that night.

It took a long time
Old 12-06-2019, 07:50 PM

Default It took a long time

I should have known I was a cuckold that Saturday afternoon in 1957 when I was 14 and I saw the love of my life, JoAnn making out with another guy in the balcony of a movie theater and all I could do was watch them with a hard on leaking precum into my jockey shorts.
I should have known I was a cuckold that night 1n 1959 when I called the next love of my life and Carol was home alone with the biggest cunt hound in my class. As she was hanging up the phone, I heard her say, “Stop it Eddie! My aunt will be home in 15 minutes and I need to get dressed.” All I did was go into the bathroom for privacy and stroke my cock.
I should have known I was a cuckold the night in 1962 that the next love of my life, Jackie told me she was pregnant and getting married the next Monday, on her 17th birthday. I went home and actually considered asking her to marry me instead of the father of her baby.
I should have known I was a cuckold that night in 1964 that I saw the next love of my life, Mary Lou secretly hand a piece of napkin with her phone number on it to my friend Roger at a bar while we were double dating with him. I took Mary Lou home and never mentioned that I saw her do it. When I got home from the date, I was in that bathroom again to relieve the blue balls I had thinking about Mary Lou and Roger. After a few more dates, she broke up with me and I never saw her again.
I should have known I was a cuckold a few months later in early 1965 when I found out that Judy, a girl I had dated a couple of times after Mary Lou, was pregnant. I knew it wasn’t mine because I was a good Catholic guy and was still a virgin at age 22. Another trip to that bathroom was the order of the day.
I should have known I was a cuckold in 1967 when the real love of my life and first wife, Marilyn told me 4 months after our wedding that she had lied to me about being a virgin. I was so pissed I stormed out of our apartment and walked around town for two hours. My rage slowly subsided and I gradually realized that I wanted to hear the whole story, When I got back my bride was distraught and crying. I soothed her and made her tell me how she was debauched at age 14 by her first boyfriend Danny. As she related the story, I got a raging hard on and fucked her hard before she could finish.
I should have known I was a cuckold that night I 1976 when we were playing strip poker with Lorraine and Joel and I was the first one naked and had to leave the room. Lorraine was next and joined me in the family room where she proceeded to pass out drunk on the couch. As I sat in my recliner stroking my cock looking at the naked Lorraine and her full brown bush, nice tits and dark brown nipples, I started imagining Joel and my wife fucking in the living room. I don’t really know if I was relieved or disappointed when, after what seemed like an eternity but was actually only about 10 minutes they both came into the family room. Joel came in first naked followed by my wife who still had her bra and hip hugger panties on. Needless to say after we roused Lorraine and they left, my wife and I did not make it upstairs to the bedroom. As a matter of fact we fucked while she was still in her bra and panties. I remember wondering if she was so turned on because she had seen Joel’s 8 inch hard-on.
I should have known I was a cuckold, when, after Marilyn died in1986, until I met Pam in 1989, my main sexual release was jacking off while fantasizing about the time a 14 year-old Marilyn was seduced by Danny and not all the glorious times that I had fucked her.
I should have known I was a cuckold in 1989 when I started dating again. Virginia, a 38 year old widow who I desperately wanted to fuck, told me that she was a submissive to her late husband’s nephew. You guessed it! I went home and rubbed one out.
I should have known I was a cuckold in 1990 when Pam told me about her last boyfriend, Jack who also happened to be her master’s thesis advisor. She told me in great detail how they were in a dom/sub relationship, and that she had been his sex slave for nearly 3 years. When she told me all this and that she was going to see him three days before our wedding because he was blackmailing her with the hardcore videos of her that he had taken during those 3 years, I went with her and turned the tables on him. I made him show me the tape. It included date stamped footage that proved that he was guilty of violating his University’s rules against a faculty member having a sexual relationship with one of his students. When we got back to her place, I couldn’t wait to play the tape again and I fucked her on the living room floor in front of the TV.
I should have known I was a cuckold during the early 90s when we started telling each other about our past sexual adventures. I ran out of stories after about 5. Pam seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of tales. She realized that I got turned on hearing them and we both loved our Scheherazade sessions. They would always end up with us fucking. I don’t know what she was thinking about while we fucked but I was always visualizing the tale she had just related.
I should have known I was a cuckold all those nights when Pam was on business trips to DC and she did not answer her hotel room phone. She always had a flimsy excuse such as: I was out with Beth, I had a headache, I had to stay late at the office, etc. I always believed her and never suspected that she would cheat.
I began to realize that I was a cuckold one night in 1996 in Cancun. We had picked up another couple and in their drunken stupors Pam and the other woman had collapsed in the wrong beds. I watched the other guy fuck Pam in the spoon position. I didn’t fuck his wife until he finished fucking Pam. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Pam and him.
I knew for sure that I was a cuckold that night in 2003 on our 13th anniversary trip to Sandals-Negril when I was hard as a rock watching as Samuel’s foot long black cock continuously ravaged my wife’s pussy turning her into a quivering orgasm machine. By the end of that night I had not only watched him fuck her, but also held her legs open for him, fed his monster cock into her pussy, had sloppy-seconds doggie-style while she sucked him hard again and when we got back to our room ate her creampie.

Old 12-07-2019, 12:38 PM

There were three different stages for me.

The first hint for me came in high school, when I convinced my girlfriend to cut school with me and my friends and let us gangbang her. We did that several times and I always got really turned on when I watched her with them, and then later when my friends talked about her.

The second time, and the first time with black men, was in my first year of college when a girlfriend came to visit me. We went to a party and the four football players who lived next to me got her drunk and then ganged her.

The third phase was in my mid 20s when I dated a women who used to go to a club with her best friend every Friday night. It was a club owned by an NBA player and they went there every Friday with the sole purpose of getting picked up by black men. I never got to watch but she would always tell me about what had happened. The guys were often other NBA players in town for a game.

bbc addicted
Old 12-07-2019, 02:40 PM

Default bbc addicted

i saw my first black cock . very early . my moms boyfriend had a huge dark black cock. he would piss every motning and i could see him from my bed. i loved looking at it, it was so fat and thick . his cock head was big and its forskin was very long. it was fav part of my day . i wanted to make it feel good. i was black cock addicted

Old 01-22-2020, 07:59 PM

First time we were having a few drinks with a friend and somehow her clothes came off. I was watching while she sat on his lap as he played with her clit and breasts and then fingered her so hard she came over and over. Watching her cumming by the hands of another man turned me to becoming a cuck. I want her to be able to experience that all the time

Old 01-23-2020, 12:03 AM

I knew I was a cuckold when I listened to my slut talking on the phone with a bull. she was saying wait until this prick leaves, then come over and fuck me. I left soon after but circled around the block and hid behind some bushes down the street. When the car pulled up I saw the biggest black guy I ever saw get out. Once he was inside I crept up to the window and saw him slap my slut in the face. She then apologized for not being naked when he arrived and began sucking his 12 inch dick. He was gagging her and I was pounding my six incher at the window. He saw me and waved me in. the slut did not take her eyes off his cock. He motioned for me to get behind him and tongue his ass. I should have beat his ass, or least cursed him out and leave. Instead I thrust my tongue as deep as I could up his nasty black ass. when the slut could tell someone else was there and opened her eyes she saw me eating his ass and fisting my hard cock. She knew then she could do what she wanted. He said he needed to piss before he fucked her, and she said turn around and piss in the cuck's mouth. At the sound of my new name I instantly shot my tiny load on the floor. I then hurried up and got in front of his cock. He released a quart of dark yellow piss that filled my mouth again and again. I swallowed as fast as I could and didn't spill much. He decided he needed to shit too so I followed him in the bathroom where he cut a few loaves. there was TP in there but instead he wanted me to "wipe' him clean with my tongue and mouth. the slut said "do it", and so I did. My tongue tasted like piss and shit and then I got to watch them fuck.

Old 04-22-2020, 07:44 PM

Right after she fucked her first black lover in front of me. Immediately afterward she told me I would never have pussy again. That was 16 years ago. I completely understood, I just watched what a real man did to my wife and there was no way that I could ever compete with him.

I was not only a cuck but within a week, a sissy fairy faggot too