Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-15-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
First time bareback with a black bull started with a condom on. It was our third date, we were at his place for first all nighter. I was on all fours getting it good and deep and he keeps whispering in my ear he wants to cum inside me. I am going crazy. His cock is so thick, so long, so good. I am really addicted to him. I have been thinking about fucking him again for the last two weeks. Third time he says this I look at my husband and say "he wants to cum inside be baby...can you handle that". My husband says nothing. Armon keeps stroking that cock inside me and I am so close to cumming. Seemed like forever but maybe 15 seconds pass and I say "take the condom off". Armon did not have to be told twice lol. Damn that big cock felt even better bare. Thirty seconds later I am having the first of many orgasms that night. Five minute later I am begging for him to fill me up. Husband never said a word. Armon came in me four times that night and many times afterwards. No regrets. None.

I agree. There is NOTHING that can compare to the feeling of a bull emptying his balls in your pussy, so ALWAYS bareback!!!!!!

Old 02-15-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybaby View Post
I agree. There is NOTHING that can compare to the feeling of a bull emptying his balls in your pussy, so ALWAYS bareback!!!!!!
I agree with Jennybaby. There's no sense in Not cumming inside. Regarding thegoodwife's husband. My wife doesn't need my ok for a bull to cum inside her pussy, but if she would have asked me, I'd say OF COURSE

Old 02-19-2015, 07:45 PM

I much prefer when my lover fills my pussy full of his seed. And it turns on my hubby so much. I hate condoms with a passion a dick feels so much better bare inside me.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:40 AM

Bare is best - once he has been checked for disease!

Eventually....black men take white girls without contraception.....we surrender!

Definately
Old 10-27-2015, 08:53 AM

Default Definately

When my wife first started letting her BBC lovers in bare she asks them to pull out so she can watch them cum on her, but watching I know most have put their few shots in her then still put huge amounts of cum on her, filling her belly button and spilling down over her pussy.

It wasn't until until her fav BBC left 3 loads in her that she saw that I was okay with it and encouraged him to do it. I think she was worried I'd be mad.

But as I told her on the ride home "He lasted a long time and worked hard and made you feel amazing, so he should cum in you right?"

She replied "Yes, I guess. I feel very warm inside and I'm still leaking him out, he had so much."

Love my wife.

Last edited by stevn69; 03-16-2016 at 09:35 AM..

Old 10-28-2015, 04:21 PM

Ex wife and i back when we were swinging we always used condoms! That was a must!!! Only thing she did bareback when she was sucking the other guy's cock! Although there weren't black.
So most of the times the guy was cumin inside her but with the condom on.After she and i had more talk i told her if she liked she could tell the guy before cum to remove the condom and cum all over her!
So one of the next times as we had met a fellow countryman of hers with a nice big white cock and fucked her really good she told him to remove condom and cum all over her ass! Which she did and she felt very nice!
She had told me she liked the feeling that she was used by him as a slut and then i as her husband could come close and cum over her too after i jerk on her or fucked her if she was still in the mood
So one guy was really horny and hadn't cum for days and he had told her so and after fucked her she told him to remove the condom and boy he turn her over and unload so much cum on her pussy! God i couldn't believe it!!! Neither she did!
No need to mention that he got the chance to fuck her pussy and ass in many more meetings before he had a girlfriend and stop visiting us

I wont BBC
Old 10-29-2015, 03:58 PM

Default I wont BBC

I'm still BBC Virgin.
Who Can help me???

Old 11-20-2015, 07:24 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn69 View Post
When my wife first started letting her BBC lovers in bare she asks them to pull out so she can watch them cum on her, but watching I know most have put their few shots in her then still put huge amounts of cum on her, filling her belly button and spilling down over her pussy.

It was until until her fav BBC left 3 loads in her that she saw that I was okay with it and encouraged him to do it. I think she was worried I'd be mad.

But as I told her on the ride home "He lasted a long time and worked hard and made you feel amazing so he should put his cum in you right?" She replied "Yes, I guess. I feel very warm inside and I'm still leaking him out he had so much."

Love my wife.
Good for you. You are a wonderful husband. There's nothing hotter than to actually FEEL a BBC shoot his load into you. I maintain - I fuck is not over until the bull pumps his black cock cream into you. ALLWAYS inside

Very true
Old 11-26-2015, 11:47 AM

Default Very true

The cumming deep inside my wife's pussy is a way of him showing her pussy is his. I sometimes wish we were at a position in life that he could drop by anytime he needs to release a load in her. Guys need that release to stay healthy, physically and mentally and I'm sure she would love that deep warm feeling he would leave in her too.

Old 11-29-2015, 07:12 PM

There is nothing hotter than having your lady open her legs and show you her red swollen lips and moisture seeping. I find that irresistible. Getting your lady to surrender to you after a hard pounding requires a little patience sometimes because they are still super sensitive. But invariably once she warms back up and you feel her grab you by the back of your head to start grinding her hips into your face, you better hold on. And once she pulls you back up to fuck her, you guy s will make out like you have never done before. Trust me. A complete fusing of fluids from multiple partners.

Love it.