Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-25-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj4291 View Post
In April 2009 my hubby and I went to Miami on vacation. We both enjoy me wearing a skimpy dress with no panties or bra and teasing all the men. Ive never been with a black guy before and there were four black security guards around the tiki bar. I was teasing them like crazy laughing to myself that they would never get me. Around midnite my hubby and I were in our room smoking pot, and all of a sudden the door open and it was the four guards. They had smelled the smoke in the hallway and used there pass key to enter/ My hubby was handcuffed and they threatened us with going to jail. They started to search me and were playing with my tits and legs. They said do you want to go to jail or talk us out of it. We knew what they meant. I said ok they stripped me down and I kneeled. They pulled out the cocks and I sucked on all four in front of hubby. They then led me to the bed and the first climbed on top of me and started fucking me. At first i was humiliated but then I started moaning. His cock was so big I came in less than a minute. After he came the other three all fucked me as well and a camed two more times.What turned out as blackmailed turned out to be the best sex Ive ever had. We were there four three more days and everyday I fucked all four of them without being made to. Since that vacation I am intoBBC and have sevral black studs who come to our home just to fuck me and the best part is my hubby is enjoying it. I probably would have never had sex with a bbc but the first time I didnt have a choice, discovering how great bbcs are in bed.
This is some bang bros shit.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:26 AM

Loved KJ 421 story about being forced to fuck the security guards..wow.

I think vacations are the perfect setting for getting your wife blacked.

Sun,sea, bikini, booze, horny black studs..easy.

I always asked my partner who she liked and why..then invited him to join us for drinks.

Anyone else got a good vacation story ?

Old 05-03-2010, 05:00 PM

Thumbs up

mybest and happiest moment when i invite few bbc to offer them my wife

Old 05-18-2010, 06:45 PM

My wife was 39 when she did her first. Took me years to talk her into it, what a waste!

My First
Old 06-11-2010, 01:46 AM

Default My First

It was actually on my 18th Birthday. He was a 25 yr old school friend of my older sister. We started out taking poloroid pictures of each other. It turned into a pajama party photoshoot. All of us were trying our best sensual poses. After several trips to our parents booze cabinet things got more relaxed. Sometime later I was face down on my sisters bed with my first unwrapped cock unloading its seed into me. I had been with some high school boys before but aways with a condom. He was much larger than what I had been used too, and he definenately exposed my young fertile womb to its first sperm. I was never so happy to get my period that month.

too late
Old 06-17-2010, 09:52 AM

Default too late

in my mid30`s and much too late !!!

1st time
Old 06-17-2010, 04:42 PM

Default 1st time

We'd been swinging with couples and single guys for about 2 yrs, We always talked about IR but after about 6 months of discussing it finally tried it in January 2010.. Was an awesome experience with 2 bbc and the rest is history!!!! been doing bbc since then.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:50 AM

I was 17 at the beach with boyfriends best friend. Boyfriend is now my husband

Old 06-18-2010, 05:47 AM

2003 i was trying to get pregnant and had no luck so my hubby set me up with a BBC from another site. his cock was 9 inches of heaven . i came more in that one afternoon than i have in yrs with other men. i wasnt sure of getting pregnant but as he pounded me i took his load deep inside 3 times that day. my husband didnt want him to come in me he just wanted him to open me up . his cum ran out of me for 2 days after that. i have been with 6 other BBC`S since and am wanting at least 3 or 4 to bang me for my b-day in aug. then make my hubby clean me up

Old 07-01-2010, 04:48 AM

I lost my virginity to a black man I knew from HS and I never looked back! I've never fucked or even considered fucking a white man. They just don't do it for me. And the funny part is, a lot of white men delude themselves into thinking that only fat, unattractive white women choose black men. NOT SO! I'm a young, hot, tall blonde who has done modeling! I could have my pick of white men and I CHOOSE black! I love the skin contrast (I LOVE chocolate skin), their gorgeous muscular bodies, their low voices, and of course, their dicks are beautiful... there is no bigger turn off to me than a pink dick... ew! lol I even like black men's personalities more... they aren't nearly as stuck up and reserved as white men. They are more funny, laid back, down to earth, etc. Black men have unbelievable stamina too! They are sex Gods and they know it!

Tags
bbc, first time, ladies, sories