Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-01-2010, 01:47 PM

Hi I started about 12 years ago,my husband wanted to see me with another man so we placed an ad in a personal column.i had several responses,it started out with me being with white men until one day,we went to meet a man who never said he was black,needless to say i really wasnt into it but relectanly went thru with it.Well i am glad i did!!! i loved it,the contrast of his skin and mine was wonderful,the way he took what he wanted,the way he talked to me, he was better than any white man i ever had,since that day some 12 years ago i am exclusive to black men,i prefer them bareback and have made hubby wear a condom ever since that night.i can not say how many 1 night stands i have had but im sure its over 50 not to mention the 2 regular lovers i see weekly right now!! i love and adore bbc and wouldnt have it any other way!!! Maria

Long ago
Old 07-01-2010, 10:22 PM

Default Long ago

My first sex was with black when I was 16 - 36 years ago. I have been with hundreds of black men since but very few white men. First hubby was black. This hubby is white but he understands my needs

Old 07-08-2010, 07:30 PM

my first balck guy was in hedo 2, on hoildays there with my husband and this black guy started coming onto me, so i did what all white women should do, if a black guys pays you attention, i fucked him in front of my hubby. we were both turned on like crazy and now i cant get enough of black. (30 guys so far) we live in Ireland and very few black guys there so i have to wait till i am on hoildays before getting fucked

Old 07-08-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdieG01 View Post
It was actually on my 18th Birthday. He was a 25 yr old school friend of my older sister. We started out taking poloroid pictures of each other. It turned into a pajama party photoshoot. All of us were trying our best sensual poses. After several trips to our parents booze cabinet things got more relaxed. Sometime later I was face down on my sisters bed with my first unwrapped cock unloading its seed into me. I had been with some high school boys before but aways with a condom. He was much larger than what I had been used too, and he definenately exposed my young fertile womb to its first sperm. I was never so happy to get my period that month.
holy shit thats hot!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:31 AM

with a doorman

Old 07-09-2010, 01:33 AM

Had my first at 17. He was an exchange student from Jamaica.
I had the biggest boobs in my whole school and he was drawn to me at a party and he took me to a bedroom and taught me how to take it big, I fell in love with there and then, He did me for the qwhole 12 months he was staying at my school.

Seduced and fucked by hubby's black boss !
Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 AM

Wink Seduced and fucked by hubby's black boss !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyOz View Post
I had the biggest boobs in my whole school and he was drawn to me at a party and he took me to a bedroom and taught me how to take it big, I fell in love with there and then, He did me for the qwhole 12 months he was staying at my school.

I wasn't seduced by another man until I was 38....

I AM SO LUCKY HE IS A BLACK MAN!

After a party was over and we were rather intoxicated, my hubby's boss, Greg, invited us up to his room for another drink. Earlier THIS HANDSOME AND WELL BUILT BLACK MAN had picked us up for the party since he knew that Hubby would drink too much to drive. He told us to get really comfortable, so in the bathroom I took off my tight bra and unbuttoned an extra button on my thin silky white blouse. (I was way too shy and innocent and it didn't even occur to me to take my panties off to cool off....)

Greg fixed a large stong drink for hubby, and a smaller one for himself and me. Hubby's boss asked me to dance with him to slow dance music, and so I did. We saw that hubby passed out on the one queen sized bed, Greg held me close and flirted with me. I didn't notice it right away but my hard nipples showed through and another button came undone. Greg complimented me and said he admired my figure, "with such incredible white breasts and lovely long white legs", and that my husband was incredibly lucky to have me. "I hope you don't mind that the sight of a lady's very white skin is such a turn on for me."

I could only blush when he smiled at me, taking a long and good look at my breasts where much of my blouse parted. (In hindsight I am sure he also thought, "and I really would love to rub those white tits and that nice and hot white ass" , but he could not say that at this point...) At that point I fully realized how black Greg was and how much of a contrast there was between his exceptionally black skin and my rather white skin.

I thanked him and said that hubby didn't give the same attention to me. GREG said that HE would and would make me feel like a real woman....... As we danced closer, I could feel his stiff cock against me. I blushed, and a strong sexual response went through my body. We held each other close and he kissed me. I kissed him back and he caressed my breasts and then opened my blouse all the way. I moaned, "No I can't. I am married'. He didn't give up but persisted, even though I said "No" several times. When he asked me about hubby waking up, I told him that hubby sleeps through thunder storms and usually I could not even wake him.

"That's good," he said, took off my blouse, and held my hand to the bulge in his pants. It was HUGE, much larger and very much thicker than hubby's tiny penis. When i gasped, he knew i wanted him. We lay on the bed beside hubby: that danger of him waking made it even more exciting and sexual. But when Greg tried to pull off my skirt and panties, I again resisted and said "No, I really can't ! I can't ! Please, I can't. I am married and have never been unfaithful."

"BUT YOU REALLY WANT TO , DON'T YOU???" HE WHISPERED LOUDLY. "YOU DO WANT ME TO FUCK YOU, DON'T YOU????"

"YES, YES I DO! PLEASE FUCK ME. FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG HARD COCK! OH MY GOD, YES PLEASE FUCK ME !"

I was breathing hard even then, and I was aware that my pussy was quite wet. I raised up my hips to let him slide my skirt and panties off.

He pulled his clothes off and we hugged naked. As we kissed he caressed my clit and pussy. Then he kissed my nipples, down my tummy, and on to my clit and pussy. Hubby had never ever even tried to do that with me, and it was a complete revelation and incredible sexual awakening when Greg did it. I came several times, stiffling my voice and heavy breathing. "OH MY GOD", I CROAKED.

When Greg was ready to "mount" me, I spread my long legs even wider and I gasped when he entered me. I grunted loudly when he shoved his BARE THICK 8 INCH BLACK COCK all the way in. I was in Heaven and could not believe how good it felt to have my pussy stretched, filled, and HIS BLACK cock shoved way deeper than hubby could even dream about. We did it slowly and Greg whispered, "shhhh" but I was breathing heavily and loudly and cumming too. "OH MY GOD" I said in a hoarse voice at every orgasm. I couldn't keep quiet, but hubby was completely passed out and did not hear us.

We made hot passionate love for almost 3/4 of an hour each of 3 times. I had cum dripping out of my pussy all night and the bed was wet with cum and my juices. Voluntarily, I even sucked on the tip of his black cock. We were exhausted, but realized what hubby would think if he woke up .

Somehow we got Hubby to the elevator, and out to his boss's car, home and into bed. I noticed how soaked my panties were with his cum and my juices. I put them into a plastic bag. Greg and I were still so sexually aroused, so we made love in the bedroom across the hall until we fell asleep in each other's arms until after day break. I woke with a start since I realized how long we slept.

Greg quickly got dressed and was ready to leave. He asked what i was going to do with my cum soaked panties. Suddenly I had an idea: I would freeze them and PERHAPS at some later date, tease my now-cuckold hubby about A BLACK man's cum in my panties.

Greg and I promised each other that we would get together again for another hot session of love making. And I didn't even feel guilty about it.

When hubby woke up that afternoon, he did not even realize that we went up to Greg's hotel room, and he certainly had no idea how he got home......... I did not enlighten him.

So THAT is the way I became unfaithful to my husband and continued having sex with a SUPER HOT, SEXY, WELL HUNG BLACK MAN, GREG, HIS BOSS.....

(How I told (showed??) hubby about my love affair with a black man is another story...)

...... AND EVENTUALLY I CUCKOLDED HUBBY WITH OTHER HOT BLACK MEN ! OMG, I LOVE THEIR COCKS!!! I LOVE HOW THEY FILL ME, PENETRATE ME SOOOO DEEP AND HOW MUCH CUM THEY SHOOT. THEY ARE FUN TO BE WITH AND HAVE WILD AND ROMANTIC PERSONALITIES .

HOW I WISH I HAD STARTED THAT AT 25......... OR EVEN 18,,,,,

Old 07-09-2010, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyOz View Post
Sounds exciting.

my first time
Old 09-22-2010, 05:13 PM

Default my first time

Like a few others on here, i lost my virginity to a black guy when I was 17. He was a waiter on a Caribbean cruise ship out of Miami. I was a frustrated convent school girl, and the whole idea of a having a black guy was excitingly taboo! He admitted it was my big ass that attracted him, though i am sure he probably had a white girl off each crusie .It started with a bj in his cabin. He didnt want to go further when he found out my age as he said i was technically underage cos the ship sailed out of Miami. I was feeling light headed prob cos of drink, or maybe something slipped in the drink, who knows, but it was me who insisted we went further. I had no idea that he had a big cock, cos i had never seen one before and just assumed all were a similar size. And so began 10 days of daily sex with him at every opportunity, without my parents realising anything was going on. It moved on so quickly that i was introduced to my first mmf by him too, another never to be forgotten experience. Many years later when i was married we had 3 holidays in the Caribbean, before we had any kids! Each time I was encouraged by hubby to play and was so pleased to discover that my arse still attracted the local black guys! I fucked with and without hubby there and absolutely loved it once again. Kids have come along since and I haven't played but now they are teenagers, i am hoping to find more black guys,perhaps a little closer to home this time !

almost 3 years ago
Old 09-24-2010, 06:34 AM

Default almost 3 years ago

Me & my husband were at a resturant /bar when 2 blk guys approached me.
My husband saw me smiling at them & turned to see who it was & then they came over.
They bought us drinks 'my husband got one drink but they kept buying me more'.
I was drunk and my husband says that I flirted w/them & he was leftout.
I dont really remember any of that because Im shy, but when I drink I open up.
My husband says that he tried to cut me off and thats when we got into an argument.
He was asked to leave 'and almost did because he was hot that I was wanting to stay.
We ended up going to a motel that was down the street, 'my husband didnt want to get a DUI' so he said.
Little did I know that my husband got their phone no. while I went to the ladies room.
Those guys had told my husband that they really wanted to have sex w/me.
So my husband took me to this motel and we had sex and he kept on talking to me about those guys ,
I remember him asking me if I wanted them, and that he would call them if I did.
He went on and on about them so I finally said 'YES' since I knew he was just fucking w/me, 'so I thought!
This was something Id never done, 'infact the only guy Id ever had sex w/was my husband
prior to that night,
zzzzzzzzzzz Id always been faithful.
My husband then calls them and tells them that I want them to cum over,
Ya right! he then hands the ph. to me and I said 'Hi' then I hear ' Hi baby were on are way
and I flip out.
I then got up and started to grab my cloths and then theres a knock at are door and I run to the bathroom then lock it.
after that my husband came in and we had sex then he opened the door and thats when
those guys came in and soon after that I was carried out to the bed.
the rest is history,'and may I remind u that I loved it!

Last edited by willietbrown; 09-24-2010 at 06:38 AM..

Tags
bbc, first time, ladies, sories