Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-13-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyjulia View Post
i was 16 when i first had my first black guy. i had lost my virginity to an asian lad but not had black. met him in a club, and did it round the back of the club. it wasnt romantic, just sheer lust !!
LOL good girl, proud that a fellow white woman knew even then that white cunnny was made for black cock

hot
Old 09-06-2011, 01:12 PM

Default hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj4291 View Post
In April 2009 my hubby and I went to Miami on vacation. We both enjoy me wearing a skimpy dress with no panties or bra and teasing all the men. Ive never been with a black guy before and there were four black security guards around the tiki bar. I was teasing them like crazy laughing to myself that they would never get me. Around midnite my hubby and I were in our room smoking pot, and all of a sudden the door open and it was the four guards. They had smelled the smoke in the hallway and used there pass key to enter/ My hubby was handcuffed and they threatened us with going to jail. They started to search me and were playing with my tits and legs. They said do you want to go to jail or talk us out of it. We knew what they meant. I said ok they stripped me down and I kneeled. They pulled out the cocks and I sucked on all four in front of hubby. They then led me to the bed and the first climbed on top of me and started fucking me. At first i was humiliated but then I started moaning. His cock was so big I came in less than a minute. After he came the other three all fucked me as well and a camed two more times.What turned out as blackmailed turned out to be the best sex Ive ever had. We were there four three more days and everyday I fucked all four of them without being made to. Since that vacation I am intoBBC and have sevral black studs who come to our home just to fuck me and the best part is my hubby is enjoying it. I probably would have never had sex with a bbc but the first time I didnt have a choice, discovering how great bbcs are in bed.
that was very way to be break into bbc

Old 09-12-2011, 05:12 AM

My first time was in college at a frat party, we were drinking and doing the normal college stuff when this big black football player started flirting with me. One thing led to another and the next thing you know I was waking up in his bed after a long night of him fucking my brains out!!! I was 19 at the time and we would hook up pretty regularly till he graduated.

Mom Encouraged Me.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:49 PM

Default Mom Encouraged Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddm23 View Post
Hello Ladies-

Would love to know when you first started having sex with black men? Would love to here how it started and what age?
I was 16, and he was the only black person in school. Our parents were friends and my mom knew him well. She told me that if i thought he was the one I want, color didn't matter and I should go for it. I started sneaking over to his house the summer i was 16, and he made me into his white slut. we fucked a lot in high school. He and I are married now, and i'm so thankful mom encouraged me!

-Beth

Old 09-16-2011, 07:50 PM

I'm 52 years old now and i started when i turned 40. Actaully hubby set me up to be taken advantage of at our house. It has been great so far and never looked back.

Share?
Old 09-16-2011, 09:14 PM

Default Share?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to hear that story,,,,,,Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsplaytime View Post
I'm 52 years old now and i started when i turned 40. Actaully hubby set me up to be taken advantage of at our house. It has been great so far and never looked back.

First Time with a Black Man
Old 09-24-2011, 10:24 AM

Default First Time with a Black Man

I was fourteen and it was my English Teacher Mr. Anderson he was gorgeous. I stayed after school one day to get help on a book report I was working on and saw a huge bulge in his pants . I was Fourteen but didn't look it. I had on a short short tight dress on with 3" high heels on. I knew he could not take his eyes off my legs as I would keep opening my legs with no underwear on so he could sneak a peek. He was too much of a Gentleman to make the first move so I did ! I pulled out a 10" inch Fat Throbbing Dick and gave best blowjob he ever had. I swallowed every drop good practice on white boys made me the blowjob Queen of my school. But he would not take things to the next level. He said I had to wait till I was Eighteen. Needless to say I got straight A's from him the rest of the year . I was lucky to blow him a few more times but never sealed the deal as he moved out of state.

Old 09-24-2011, 05:01 PM

Wife started 3 years ago on vacation we were on a nude beach and a black guy with a bbc stop by to talk to us and asked if we wanted to have some fun. Ps my wife could not take her eyes of his bbc she was turned on, so we met him that night had some drinks and took him back to our room. She loves oral and sucked his cock every night for for the next 4 nights and it turned me on to see my wife topless sucking on a bbc.

The first...
Old 04-07-2013, 03:54 AM

Default The first...

I was two months past my 18th birthday... by the third month, I'd had 10 BBC in me!

Tags
bbc, first time, ladies, sories