Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Great topic
Old 12-17-2009, 07:18 AM

Default Great topic

My husband and I discussed this as a fantasy and then built a bulletproof plan.
We were both very unsure of even letting this fantasy become a reality.
We went to a club and I danced with a bbc candidate. I took him back to my table and introduced my husband, we all partied and he was okay with letting hubby be in the room.
I'm not on the pill so a condom was a requirement and my husband had the whole box in the nite stand.

Everything went as planned until we went from missionary to cowgirl. When we flipped over I took the bbc in my mouth and hated the taste of the rubber. I took it off and sucked on it for about 10 min before I stood up and squated on his bare bone.

Hubby said WTF and I told him I wanted to feel the drag of that bbc and not to worry, my bbc agreed to let me finish him orally in time.

We flipped back to missionary and when my bbc annoucned that he was getting close, I started to have my orgasm and told him to keep going. I wrapped my legs around my lover and pulled him down and whispered for him to cum inside of me.

Those words put my lover over the edge and I pulled him tight inside my body. I looked right into my husbands eyes and told him that I wanted this niggers cum up inside my pussy. My BBC started pulsing and it was a great feeling. My husband was so pissed off I didn't know if he would ever get over it.

Afterward I was worried sick about it for almost an entire month. I was 2 weeks late with my period and thought I had really fucked up. I was going to discuss it with my husband on Saturday but my period came on Thursday.

Now I do have my bbc cum inside of me more often but I'm usually better about my timing.

I remember the first, second, third time...lol
Old 12-18-2009, 09:40 PM

Smile I remember the first, second, third time...lol

it happened to m, many years ago when i was in college in the south. i often think back on those times...they were very exciting.

Black man in rochester wants your wife!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:42 AM

Wink Black man in rochester wants your wife!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfhair View Post
Because of the feel and thought of being "Bred", We both insist on our men going bareback. Warm sperm filling into you dirctly, flowing out and marking you as his property (black or white) and you taking him. Mmmmmm.........
I KNOW A BLACK MAN IN ROCHESTER THAT WANTS TO FUCK YOUR WIFE. HE ALSO HAS A FEW BLACK FRIENDS AND A FEW WHITE FRIENDS WHO WOULD FUCK HER GOOD.
whitecuckmn@live.com

Greggy

Old 01-03-2010, 11:14 AM

in the beggining of our swinging lifestyle we always used condom, to protect ourself, in particular in gang bang. but in the last time my wife decided to do bareback. To be honest she took that decision after become BBC slut. She wants to feel each mm of thats cock in her pussy. And I understand her, of course also me prefer meet others women bareback. About cum inside, we decided to meet other men, women or couple during her fertility period, because she is more horny, but she is also always under birth control, so no problem. Moreover she doesn't permit to others men to cum in her pussy, she prefer in her face or mouth. But if they are assfucking her she permit to fill her ass.
him

Old 01-03-2010, 11:16 AM

in the beggining of our swinging lifestyle we always used condom, to protect ourself, in particular in gang bang. but in the last time my wife decided to do bareback. To be honest she took that decision after become BBC slut. In fact in the last period we found some black guys blood-donors and disiease clean.She wants to feel each mm of thats cock in her pussy. And I understand her, of course also me prefer meet others women bareback. About cum inside, we decided to meet other men, women or couple during her fertility period, because she is more horny, but she is also always under birth control, so no problem. Moreover she doesn't permit to others men to cum in her pussy, she prefer in her face or mouth. But if they are assfucking her she permit to fill her ass.
him

I love being bred by black men
Old 01-31-2010, 07:00 AM

Default I love being bred by black men

I think it is so much more sexey to let my black loverscum inside meand i have two black babie girls each concieved while i was getting gang bangd once by 14 black guys and the second time by9 black guys ! i never knew any of their names and that really turns me on! to suck each of their cocks after they are cverd in the other guys's cum is a reall treat and turns my white husband on!

phew
Old 03-14-2010, 04:10 AM

Default phew

at first i was same only condoms then after ahile hated the feel of the condoms and wanted bare

since then sex has been wild as the pill kills your sexual ability and subdues the hormones so now no more pill but have to be careful not to get opreg

had some near escapes like missing preiod but came late phew

giggles am i bad

xx

Old 03-17-2010, 02:28 AM

Had a friend and we both built trust between us which allowed me to go uncovered with her. But because she was not on the pills and she really wanted my cum in of her. She would let me nut in her butt or down her throat. I am sure that I would have breed her if I nutted in her pussy cause I cum a lot.

Black cum in my pussy
Old 03-17-2010, 03:20 AM

Default Black cum in my pussy

This is a fantasy of mine, and I have discussed it at length with my hubby. We had a BBC lover last year that was amazing. He was clean and respectable and very trustworthy. After many engagements and conversations about disease control and all that we decided (me and hubby) that we wanted him to cum in me. I truly wanted to feed his cum to my hubby's cucked mouth. So last fall we got the chance. The only thing that was a bit worrisome was that the timing was off. I could tell I was in the ovulation period because my pussy was producing thick white creamy cum of it's own. But we went over there, my hubby and my BBC plowed me every possible way for hours... finally he was ready. Laying on my back, hubby at the ready I begged him to cum in my pussy. I felt his huge cock swell and I watched his face as he pumped his load in me. He even pulled out and left a trail on my lips so hubby had a starting spot. My lover took the camera from my man and we both demanded he lick me clean. After he did I allowed him to cum ON me. I want to find a lover or lovers like that I can trust again.
Attached Thumbnails
ever change your mind & let them cum in u?-screen-shot-2009-10-25-10.35.09-am.jpg   ever change your mind & let them cum in u?-screen-shot-2009-10-25-10.15.45-am.jpg   ever change your mind & let them cum in u?-imgp5839a.jpg   ever change your mind & let them cum in u?-screen-shot-2009-10-25-10.17.52-am.jpg  

Sweet!
Old 03-17-2010, 03:44 PM

Default Sweet!

Sweet, way to go dude, AND hubby! (let's hear what hubby's thought are on this)