Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-19-2010, 07:58 PM

I thing cumming in me is very personal and I love it.

Old 03-20-2010, 04:05 AM

We had our first experience with a black bull last weekend. it was amazing. We had agreed to have him pull out and go bareback. To say the least she never even had a chance he let it go in her and i wouldnt have had it any other way. We are awaiting the verdict...

Old 03-20-2010, 09:35 AM

I love it when black men cum deep in my pussy, it geels so naughty letting another guy pump his seed in me x

Old 03-20-2010, 07:43 PM

I allways felt that one gets really connected when the skins touch every where!

Just had it happen
Old 03-21-2010, 03:52 PM

Default Just had it happen

We are very new to IR. My husband had set up a meeting with a very handsome, young stud. We had promised each other we would only let him inside me if he used a condom. His cock was so delicious and hard in my mouth, that I got caught up in the moment. My husband had stepped out of the room for a moment. Our Stud took the opportunity to shove his hard cock deep inside me. I tried to stop him, but he held me tight a drove his cock in deeper. I could feel him pumping his seed inside me. I wanted to fight harder, but it felt so good. My Husband came back in as I was started my own climax, squirting and moaning. He said it was so awesome to watch he couldn't bring himself to stop it. After our stud had left he licked me clean.

I couldn't take the risk of getting pregnant and got the morning after pill.

It was such a turn-on to be filled like that.
Attached Thumbnails
ever change your mind & let them cum in u?-img_0429a.jpg  

Got fixed so I could enjoy be barebacked...
Old 03-21-2010, 03:55 PM

Default Got fixed so I could enjoy be barebacked...

I was always worried about getting pregnant and I love the feel of being barebacked and filled with hot semen. I am still paranoid about disease, but I dont have to worry about unwanted babies.... When I find my first BBC, I know I want him to fill me up!!!!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:10 PM

I was a little scary, but awesome. His muscular body held me tight and would let me pull away, even if I wanted to. His cock felt huge in me as it pumped a huge load into my hungry pussy. Husband loved to taste of our juices mixed together.
Attached Thumbnails
ever change your mind & let them cum in u?-img_0424-2-.jpg  

Old 03-21-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson120 View Post
Hi. I read your question and felt compelled to answer you. I guess this is a bit like my confession. My work sent me to the states 2 years ago for a 4 week course and while there I had an affair with a black man. At first I insisted he wore a condom, even though he begged me to let him screw me bareback, but on one very energetic lovemaking night I was so carried away that I actually asked him to take it off. The sex was so much better for the feel and the risk, but the days after that left me so sad and scared for what I had done to myself, and to my husband. Anyway, after quite a few months I realised that I was neither pregnant nor infected, and now fantasies of black men cumming in me fill almost every nights dreams for me. I just can't wait to do it again.
I'd love to see how wet your pussy gets when a black man puts his hands on that hot bod! post any pics if you can.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnon View Post
We are very new to IR. My husband had set up a meeting with a very handsome, young stud. We had promised each other we would only let him inside me if he used a condom. His cock was so delicious and hard in my mouth, that I got caught up in the moment. My husband had stepped out of the room for a moment. Our Stud took the opportunity to shove his hard cock deep inside me. I tried to stop him, but he held me tight a drove his cock in deeper. I could feel him pumping his seed inside me. I wanted to fight harder, but it felt so good. My Husband came back in as I was started my own climax, squirting and moaning. He said it was so awesome to watch he couldn't bring himself to stop it. After our stud had left he licked me clean.

I couldn't take the risk of getting pregnant and got the morning after pill.

It was such a turn-on to be filled like that.
Thats some hot black bull fucking, my dicks hard.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:14 PM

Knucklefucker:
Quote:
"We flipped back to missionary and when my bbc annoucned that he was getting close, I started to have my orgasm and told him to keep going. I wrapped my legs around my lover and pulled him down and whispered for him to cum inside of me.

Those words put my lover over the edge and I pulled him tight inside my body. I looked right into my husbands eyes and told him that I wanted this niggers cum up inside my pussy. My BBC started pulsing and it was a great feeling. My husband was so pissed off I didn't know if he would ever get over it."
Thats some hot nigger fucking, how much cum did he put inside you?