Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra2012 View Post
how old are u and your wife ? do you enjoy seeing young bulls showing dominance over you by taking your wife in front of you ? how old was youngest one ?
I am 52 and my wife is 41. Again let me make it clear. It's not so much about black men's dominance, but rather about my wife's enjoyment and fulfillment and if a black man can do that to her, I'm happy.

I enjoy watching a young bull fucking my wife in front of me as long as she enjoys it. In fact a well equipped bull who knows his way with a woman gives me equally enjoyment irrespective of age, but is is rather a turn on when a young bull fills her with his seed. The youngest one was a "kid" of just 16 but loaded better than most white men and about as well as any "average" black guy at 9 1/2" (wife actually measured him) and real thick. Wife enjoyed him as he could go on and on and shot 3 loads in a short time without a break in between. During the course of the night he must have cum at least 6 times and that drove my wife over the edge and made me a happy man. By the way, at the time my wife was only 36.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
I am 52 and my wife is 41. Again let me make it clear. It's not so much about black men's dominance, but rather about my wife's enjoyment and fulfillment and if a black man can do that to her, I'm happy.

I enjoy watching a young bull fucking my wife in front of me as long as she enjoys it. In fact a well equipped bull who knows his way with a woman gives me equally enjoyment irrespective of age, but is is rather a turn on when a young bull fills her with his seed. The youngest one was a "kid" of just 16 but loaded better than most white men and about as well as any "average" black guy at 9 1/2" (wife actually measured him) and real thick. Wife enjoyed him as he could go on and on and shot 3 loads in a short time without a break in between. During the course of the night he must have cum at least 6 times and that drove my wife over the edge and made me a happy man. By the way, at the time my wife was only 36.
what was b,gest age diffrence between your wife and her younger bull ? does your wife compare you with her young bulls sexually and what does she say ?

Old 04-29-2013, 05:07 AM

i'm 32 years i'm black man i would like 2 have e white chick d hotest one

Yes and No
Old 04-30-2013, 06:18 AM

Cool Yes and No

"do you think bbc man prove his domination over husbands by fucking their wives ?"

my wife's first black guy was an older fellow (he was in his 40s and us in our early 30s) we ran into while out dancing and drinking at a singles club. (we were married but they had a hot, live dance band) in short he really was likeable, they hit it off, and we had fantasized about this happening. He ended up sitting with us and dancing with her a lot as we drank far too much. After the bar closed we went to his pad and continued partying until he slowly stripped her bare and then mounted and took her there in front of me. Although I was shook up quite a bit with the reality of seeing another man throughly driving her insane with lust my dick got hard and at some point it was too much and I started stroking off. It was there and then that he began to point out our size differences, ask her if she preferred his big black cock, and in general show his dominance over me through her replies. We ended up going back to him many times as his ability and technique was awesome and had hooked her to this wild, unbridled kind of sex. The longer we did the more he delighted in putting me down, with his actions and remarks so in his case I would say it's a definite yes to your question.

Her second steady was a married black guy a bit older again, and was a bit dominate but not like the first, letting his stamina, dick size, and technique do the talking. They hit it off on a physical and mental level and he owned her in any ways.

At one point we were staying at a downtown motel after seeing Steady number two and I was in the DC chat room with an Orlando guy, who we'd already met at Dennys for an intial intro. She was lying there half asleep when I told her he wanted to come over and she said fine! He was quite tall, the tallest we've met and his pics showed a very well hung guy. In short he did come over and soon had her aroused again and in no time was driving her to multiple orgasms. He was huge and delighted in teasing her with his cock until she'd beg for it and then he'd ask her if she wanted it or my dick? Even had me come over and had her hold us both then decide. Of course she wanted his and that was what he wanted fro her. Again pretty dominating behavior.

As for I' not a sissy, but rather an average looking guy with an average dick, but soehow got hooked on seeing black men take my wife.. Strange but true!

creampie
Old 04-30-2013, 03:18 PM

Default creampie

i prefer bbc to cum in my wife. but yes the husband or boyfriend must be present

Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 PM

my wife is 30 but she's been playing with bbc in her twenties. her current bbc is 22 and she understands and has accepted that her holes are to service bbc. matter of time before a bbc will enjoy her rectum.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck SS View Post
"do you think bbc man prove his domination over husbands by fucking their wives ?"

my wife's first black guy was an older fellow (he was in his 40s and us in our early 30s) we ran into while out dancing and drinking at a singles club. (we were married but they had a hot, live dance band) in short he really was likeable, they hit it off, and we had fantasized about this happening. He ended up sitting with us and dancing with her a lot as we drank far too much. After the bar closed we went to his pad and continued partying until he slowly stripped her bare and then mounted and took her there in front of me. Although I was shook up quite a bit with the reality of seeing another man throughly driving her insane with lust my dick got hard and at some point it was too much and I started stroking off. It was there and then that he began to point out our size differences, ask her if she preferred his big black cock, and in general show his dominance over me through her replies. We ended up going back to him many times as his ability and technique was awesome and had hooked her to this wild, unbridled kind of sex. The longer we did the more he delighted in putting me down, with his actions and remarks so in his case I would say it's a definite yes to your question.

Her second steady was a married black guy a bit older again, and was a bit dominate but not like the first, letting his stamina, dick size, and technique do the talking. They hit it off on a physical and mental level and he owned her in any ways.

At one point we were staying at a downtown motel after seeing Steady number two and I was in the DC chat room with an Orlando guy, who we'd already met at Dennys for an intial intro. She was lying there half asleep when I told her he wanted to come over and she said fine! He was quite tall, the tallest we've met and his pics showed a very well hung guy. In short he did come over and soon had her aroused again and in no time was driving her to multiple orgasms. He was huge and delighted in teasing her with his cock until she'd beg for it and then he'd ask her if she wanted it or my dick? Even had me come over and had her hold us both then decide. Of course she wanted his and that was what he wanted fro her. Again pretty dominating behavior.

As for I' not a sissy, but rather an average looking guy with an average dick, but soehow got hooked on seeing black men take my wife.. Strange but true!
i did not see your reasons for no lol so why no ?

Stretched and now taken
Old 05-04-2013, 04:41 AM

Default Stretched and now taken

Once she spreads her legs for him, the cuckhold is no longer the top male. He will no longer be able to fully satisfy her and she will want more BBC anyway. Once you sit there and let the black bull take your wife, you are a submissive sissy and might as well clean up the mess!

Old 05-04-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTBICMHGUY View Post
Once she spreads her legs for him, the cuckhold is no longer the top male. He will no longer be able to fully satisfy her and she will want more BBC anyway. Once you sit there and let the black bull take your wife, you are a submissive sissy and might as well clean up the mess!
did you do it ?

I know why!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:55 PM

Default I know why!

I know what They did to me by Fucking her. Made sure I saw every thing up close while ripping her into Found out They eventually did it to Make me want their BBCs and It Did.

Love to Be Made to Suck and Get Barebacked by Huge BBCs with them making wife watch.

Tags
gangbang cum pussy party, party