Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

do you think bbc man prove his domination over husbands by fucking their wives ? and
Old 03-14-2013, 01:26 AM

Default do you think bbc man prove his domination over husbands by fucking their wives ? and

do you think bbc man prove his domination over husbands by fucking their wives ? and why ?

Old 04-07-2013, 11:28 AM

so ?:

Old 04-07-2013, 01:30 PM

Yes but only if the husband is present. If wife is just having an affair with a man, black or white, it doesn't give the man domination over the hubby. The cuck has to be there, on his knees watching the black man take his wife away. I was made to put his huge cock into her pussy and watch him stretch her out as he went in up to his balls. From her moans and groans I knew that he owned her and when he pulled out and told me to lick and suck him clean, I knew he owned me also.

It has been 9 years and I love every minute of it.
Harvy

Black Man 's Domination over white husband
Old 04-19-2013, 10:59 PM

Default Black Man 's Domination over white husband

Yes, I think when a Black Man fucks a white man's wife the Black Man proves his dominance over the white men, especially if the white man knows and accepts it. When the Black Man takes a white mans wife and fucks her, he becomes the dominant male in the relationship. The white man 's wife is usually looking for sexual satisfaction that she isn't getting at home. The Black Man is more than willing and able to give her the fucking that her white husband isn't able to give her. The white husband willingly accepts his shortcomings as a man and becomes the beta male in the relationship. The Black Man naturally is the Dominate Alpha Male.

yes
Old 04-20-2013, 02:00 AM

Default yes

the husband must be there either cuck or not
he can see how much she enjoys fucking a BBC instead of a white cock

Old 04-20-2013, 05:45 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvy.birch View Post
Yes but only if the husband is present. If wife is just having an affair with a man, black or white, it doesn't give the man domination over the hubby. The cuck has to be there, on his knees watching the black man take his wife away. I was made to put his huge cock into her pussy and watch him stretch her out as he went in up to his balls. From her moans and groans I knew that he owned her and when he pulled out and told me to lick and suck him clean, I knew he owned me also.

Harvy
OMG, YES, I AGREE!
i desperately WANT that to happen to me, but wifey is too shy at times.....

Old 04-20-2013, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little t View Post
Yes, I think when a Black Man fucks a white man's wife the Black Man proves his dominance over the white men, especially if the white man knows and accepts it. When the Black Man takes a white mans wife and fucks her, he becomes the dominant male in the relationship. The white man 's wife is usually looking for sexual satisfaction that she isn't getting at home. The Black Man is more than willing and able to give her the fucking that her white husband isn't able to give her. The white husband willingly accepts his shortcomings as a man and becomes the beta male in the relationship. The Black Man naturally is the Dominate Alpha Male.
You are right also!

Old 04-20-2013, 08:29 PM

i hope to see some opinions of wives about that

Old 04-22-2013, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvy.birch View Post

Harvy
I agree to a certain extent. The black man IS as far as sex goes, the dominant "player". I love watching a black cock stretching my wife's puss, but it's not a case of him taking her "away", but TAKING her. and owning her pussy rather than owning "her".

We still love each other but we are both into interracial fucking and enjoy the lifestyle. I accepted long ago the fact that blacks have superior cocks and sexual ability and love to eat their creampies from her cunt and also clean their cocks.

It's not a matter of showing their domination over white husbands but rather white husbands ACCEPTING their dominant position as far as sex goes.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
I agree to a certain extent. The black man IS as far as sex goes, the dominant "player". I love watching a black cock stretching my wife's puss, but it's not a case of him taking her "away", but TAKING her. and owning her pussy rather than owning "her".

We still love each other but we are both into interracial fucking and enjoy the lifestyle. I accepted long ago the fact that blacks have superior cocks and sexual ability and love to eat their creampies from her cunt and also clean their cocks.

It's not a matter of showing their domination over white husbands but rather white husbands ACCEPTING their dominant position as far as sex goes.
how old are u and your wife ? do you enjoy seeing young bulls showing dominance over you by taking your wife in front of you ? how old was youngest one ?

Tags
gangbang cum pussy party, party