Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Proff Of My Domination Over Hubby ? Nope
Old 04-16-2022, 04:24 AM

Post Proff Of My Domination Over Hubby ? Nope

Dominance is different things to different people. I am a natural leader who takes charge. This is the number one trait of a dominant black male (what I call an Alpha Male) I step in and take charge. This doesn't mean I rush in, pushing everyone around, including wifey. No I asses the situation and work hard to make matters right.
The fact that I am fucking wifey isn't to prove my domination over hubby, nope, its so I can blow her mind with BBC pleasure, and so I can bust 4 or 5 nuts in her mouth, pussy and ass.
I usually have a positive relationship with hubby. I don't rub his face in the fact that much is lacking in his sexing his hot wife department. Just because I am a dominant personality, doesn't mean I am mean or abusive. Quite the contrary, I'm the reason she's smiling, humming classic rock songs, and fixed hubby blueberry pancakes this morning.
No,...I'm not trying to prove my dominance over hubby by fucking his wife. I'm just making another white woman sing the praises of Big Black Cock Pleasure to anyone who will listen to her. This is what I do, and do it very well. Peace

Tags
gangbang cum pussy party, party