Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife's pressuring me
Old 03-18-2013, 03:08 PM

Default Wife's pressuring me

We been playing for a few years now mostly with the same black guy but only about 2 times a year , it's real hard to play cause we have to have the kids sleep out and being my wife loves to party and play the next day is kinda fucked up . Now here is where she is pressuring me , for about 2 years now she keeps asking me to set up a BBC gangbang for her and I really tried but it's not as easy as it sounds , she gets into these moods where it's all she talks about then it kinda fades away but this time she is annoying me to set this up . It's very hard to find 3-4 guys who have done this b4 plus to be honest with you I'm very scared setting this up , I just don't feel comftable being with 3 or 4 strangers , what if one of the guys was to get rough or rude ? Im out numbered , one on one I can handle but 3-4 that a different story .
She has told me if I don't set one up for her in the next few weeks she is just going to set it up herself cause she's tired of waiting , now bare in mind my wife never slept with anyone else until she was 31 years old and now she is setting up gangbangs her self , so I'm trying but if I can't set one up and she does it behind my back I will not be happy and we never have had trust issues but something like that would really upset me and cause me to rethink our marriage