Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Watching eventually becomes better than sex
Old 06-17-2022, 07:59 PM

Default Watching eventually becomes better than sex

Well we definitely still have sex although it has become rarer and rarer over the years. While outwardly both quite confident and assured we’ve come to realise over the years that we’re both naturally pretty submissive and the honest truth is that we both love being dominated by black men.

We’ve been doing this for quite a while now and I’ve been cuckolded many many times often with humiliation (“call that a cock”) and sometimes discipline (spanking of both of us) thrown in.

After all of these years and experiences I’d say honestly that we both prefer sex with our black visitors, she definitely gets off better when she’s been dominated and fucked and the truth is that I have come to prefer watching her being fucked and wanking rather than actually fucking her myself. Not sure if this is just a natural progression but it’s certainly true for us.

I should add that the black men that visit us always seem very happy to take charge, enjoy her whole body and provide the fucking that she needs and I enjoy watching. So everyone’s happy!

Last edited by Jonswift12345; 06-17-2022 at 10:09 PM..

Old 10-29-2022, 07:42 PM

It has been 9 months since I had my wife's pussy.

Old 10-31-2022, 05:57 AM

I got to fuck her on my birthday, four months ago.

Probably about 5 years for penetration
Old 10-31-2022, 11:20 AM

Default Probably about 5 years for penetration

My dick is so small, I know it doesn't do her any good so I don't even try. She does like to deep throat it and tell me about the big ones she has sucked and set on my face and rub her clit on my mouth and ask me how I would like to be doing this after a big black man had just been up in there? as my little soft one squirts on my stomach.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:42 PM

Been about a month here. I’m gone for work often and she’s been seeing a younger guy who has a bigger dick.

But even when I’m home she hasn’t been as interested but other guy has been fucking her often.