Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How long has it been since you had sex with your wife?
Old 03-27-2013, 05:34 PM

Default How long has it been since you had sex with your wife?

I haven't had sex with her in almost 4 months, i have been allowed to oral srrvice her and use her toys on her, as well as being allowed to stroke off after(usually in the bathroom) as she doesn't want to get " messy" just curious , thanks to all who reply.

Nosexhere
Old 03-27-2013, 05:54 PM

Default Nosexhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by branmas View Post
I haven't had sex with her in almost 4 months, i have been allowed to oral srrvice her and use her toys on her, as well as being allowed to stroke off after(usually in the bathroom) as she doesn't want to get " messy" just curious , thanks to all who reply.
Been about 5 months for me. I suck her off when i beat off, or suck her big tits or asshole while she toys herself. I do not get to kiss her either, been about 3 years since a kiss.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:51 PM

i havent had sex with my wife for three years, I was Cucked on our wedding night, She pulled a ten man train,its Vegas Baby.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM

A month or maybe two, I have actually lost count. Instead I am made to use dildos on her as well as my ass pussy. She is training me to cum only in submission to bigger cocks. She gets off when she wants by putting her cunt in my face until she cums all over it while dreaming of being fucked by real men. When she gets too horny and no real man is around she relents and lets me fuck her if I promise to lick her pussy clean right away afterwards. Thats the only way she can really get any satisfaction from my little penis nowadays. Somehow I really don't seem to mind.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:54 AM

Wink

Almost six months I ain't gave ma husband no pussy.I dont suck his dick or Jack him off. I call him vienna man lil white dick and he shoots his load da sec I go to put it in. So that's y I'm here cuz I'm horny and I heard black men got big dicks so I'm gunna get fucked

How Long?
Old 11-21-2021, 03:39 PM

Default How Long?

I am Debbie49's husband. We have been married for over 28 yrs and our or should I say my abilty to get hard has gone almost to zero. She found a man and for 3 years was seeing him weekly, unknown to me. she finally told me and I understood why and said i was ok with it. I asked her to allow me to watch,they agreed and was watching them once or twice a month. After he left one time I lay down in the bed and we cuddled,then she said she wanted me. I was hard from seeing them in action and entered her. She was slick from his cum and it made me cum in just a few strokes. Then for whatever reason i went down on her cleaning both his and my cum from her. She said that was the best sex WE had had and to do it more often. I then begain eating her out after she came home from fucking him on a regular basis. He moved away a year later and she did not have sex other than with me for 3 years. She has met a new man and I have not been allowed to watch yet ,but do eat her after. The new man has more cum the the other and so I take my time and slowly lick her clean. I do NOT have any urge to suck cock,just clean the wife.

Old 11-21-2021, 05:05 PM

I have not had sex with my wife for over 15 years now. Her first date was around 2005 and she went to see a movie with a black man that worked in the same factory as her. The movie started at 9pm and she didn't get home until the next day! I was devasted and wound up in counseling.

With the help of the counselor, I came to accept the new situation.

I got a FB message just a few days ago from an irate wife who told me my wife was a cheater! I wanted to tell her that is so hot! LOL but didn't.

Long time complete pussy free
Old 03-17-2022, 05:57 PM

Default Long time complete pussy free

Its very long time ago that i have intercourse with my former wife who is my mommy now.
Over 8 years.
I am thankful to be a complete cuckold.i learn to accept and understand, that intercourse
Is only for real black man. Only black man have the right to penetrate a womens pussy and
Inserminate her vagina and cervix.

I am thankful that mommy have a great black man and that she him - my man and husband.
He has taken over the family and yes we are black owned.

61 Months Pussy Free
Old 04-22-2022, 07:17 PM

Default 61 Months Pussy Free

I'm now at 61 months pussy free, and in the 5 years before that, I only had sex with her 3 times starting in August of 2011. I get rare hand jobs, anywhere from 0 to about 12 times a year. In fact, I haven't even seen her nude since that same 2011 August date. I'm beginning to think she has some tattoo work she doesn't want me to see, like some QoS's on her ass and tits. And yes, she has sex with other men all the time, just not with me anymore.

Old 04-24-2022, 03:06 AM

Last night!! My wife and I work hard so we only do it on weekends!!