Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Are cuck Hubbies Born or Made?
Old 05-19-2013, 02:46 PM

Default Are cuck Hubbies Born or Made?

I got a question from a cuck hubby two days ago who asked me this question:

"Dear Master SHANGO, please help me out with this question. I'm a MWM, married to a sexy wife who I want to cuck me. I don't know why I want this, but I've wanted it for so long. Pls tell me, do you think white bois like me are submissive from birth, or do we get made this way somehow?"

Have any of you ever thought of wondering about such type of question before?

Attached Thumbnails
Are cuck Hubbies Born or Made?-holder.jpg  

Old 05-29-2013, 07:38 PM

In my case, i believe i was molded into a sissy slave over time. I was born very horny and sexual, i can remember when i was around 4 when I covered my little dickie in syrup in a vain attempt at masturbation. i remember suffering extreme humiliation as my parents stood me nude on the counter top and cleaned me off. i did start jerking off around 9 or 10 on a daily basis, so i have always been very perverted. i shared all of my jerking off tales with my best friend, who also turned out to be a pervert, so we started jerking off together. Our mutual masturbation evolved into our kissing and fondling each other, then he took the dominant role by slowly stripping off my clothes, putting me on my knees naked and guiding his lovely cock to my lips. i eagerly kissed the head of his cock before taking it in my mouth and sucking him to completion. Once i had sucked him off the first time,he realized what he had on his hands and really took over, making me his little bitch. When we would be home alone, i would dress in his, or my, mother's clothes, including makeup and wigs, and service his stiff dick on my knees wearing nothing but hose and high heels. i served him almost every day, sucking him off until he spewed his warm sperm in my mouth and i swallowed his sweet load. He never would suck me though, i would suck him off on my knees, then he liked to watch me masturbate until i came on the floor at his feet.

My natural sexual perversion and my being turned out as a cross dressing, cock sucking sissy bitch during puberty set the stage for the rest of my life. Since my early experience, i have been even more submissive with women and both of my wives have cheated on me many, many times with my full knowledge and consent. i have not been lucky enough to be there to serve the couple while they made love though.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:45 PM

Definitely made into one.

Born
Old 09-06-2013, 09:27 PM

Default Born

I was born this way. Never have been jealous seeing any woman I've been with talking to someone else, it actually turns me on.

Old 09-07-2013, 04:46 PM

Both! Most white men feel sexually inferior to black males. They know they are not capable of pleasing their women to the extent and degree she needs. But the old outdated social taboos make it very difficult for them to take that step towards cuckolding.

In their minds they know they must find a better way of pleasing their wives than through intercourse. It takes a trained Mistress to guide them to the place in life where they can find ways to please and satisfy their wives other than intercourse.

By doing that, they and their wives find a greater degree of satisfaction than ever before and the cuckold is not stressed trying to compete in areas he is not equiped to do so

Old 09-08-2013, 01:18 AM

I think it's got to be in them to start with....but needs to be nourished and trained. The right guy can turn a couple with a little patience and persona.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:16 AM

I think it's both, depending on the person. Some are born submissive, or are submissive from their early upbringing such that they know no other way.

As for me, I have been made this way. I began masturbating at a normal age, around 14, but my first sexual experience was with another guy. It was a "truth or dare" thing where we went to dares, discussing neighborhood girls, and once naked, he dared me to put my mouth on his dick. It took me a while to work up the nerve, but I eventually did. We played a bit then, and got into it more on other occasions, but I was NEVER attracted to men, just the wild crazy sex (and because no girls were available).

In college, things were different, and I hate dates galore, somewhat regular sex with women and girlfriends, met my future wife, and have been strictly with her for 20+ years. There was never an issue with both of our sexual fulfillment until the last year or so. I have developed diabetes and high blood pressure, and also Peyronie's disease (plaque buildup in the penis which causes mild shrinkage, some disformation, and an inability to hold an erection).

Needless to say, I can no longer really satisfy her. I'm not sure whether it is my desire to see her satisfied that has let to my interest, or the change in my own hormone levels, or what, but part of me wants to be humiliated and treated like a sissy bitch in front of her and her black lover.

Old 09-09-2013, 05:35 AM

born, maybe I was never into white males only white woman until my first day at college at Eastern MiThe first restroom I visited had three Glory holes and I peered into the other stall and saww one beautiful big thick proud black cock with a fie mushroom head . I had never done this before but instinctively motioned that BIG BLACK COCK Thru the hole and as soon as the gentleman stood up and presented his cock I was hooked I WOULD BE WORSHIPING BLACK DICK,COCK PRICK,ROD,PENIS, BALLS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

born or made
Old 09-09-2013, 09:56 PM

Default born or made

Born or not it still takes molding and making over time. I am now a sissy slut. I started wearing panties and nylons as a pubescent but did not crossdress much until my second marraige.
In my late teens my mom brought home a Jamaican man one night. I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of my mom fucking his big black cock upstairs in her bedroom. My little penis was instantly hard when I realized what was going on. My mom moaned and sighed as he fucked her and I heard her eagerly sigh yes, yes cum on now, come! I heard the bed squeaking as he kept pumping her until he groaned as it was obvious he was cumming in my moms pussy. It was such a turn on for me that I could not help but play with my hard little penis as mom was fucked by a black man!
A couple of years later I was traveling on my own and met a black man who I became friends with. He introduced me to some of the local herb and rolled a joint the size of a cuban cigar with corn husks. We got really stoned together and eventually we ended up taking a siesta in a shady hut. He took out his big black cock and started stroking it. I could not keep my eyes off it. It was dark and uncircumcised which turned me on but I was afraid. I was not gay and he wanted to turn me into his bitch and fuck me! It was too much for me and I ended up leaving that afternoon because I could not handle it.
My first wife eventually cheated on me and it was then I at first found it arousing. We ended up splitting not because she cheated but because we just could not get along otherwise. My second wife is a real slut because I decided thats the kind of woman I wanted. It soon became apparent that she liked the idea of fucking black men when we watched adult videos. It was obvious that big black cocks were much bigger than my little penis. We both fantasized about interracial sex a lot. I discovered cuckoldry through reading erotic stories online. One halloween I decided to dress up as a school girl for a lark and we both enjoyed the experience. I discovered the world of feminization, cuckoldry, and domination and submission. My wife began to assist me by giving me panties and lingerie to wear. We began to put our fantasies into action. We advertised online for men to fuck her. I would set up meetings and screen the men for her because after all maybe one in ten men are a go and the others eliminate themselves. Her first black man was a real treat. She had a great time and I watched and played with my little penis in my panties as she fucked him and I took pictures as well. He came in her pussy twice, just as we wanted and each time my smiling wife opened her legs and beckoned me forward expecting me to clean all of his black baby seed from her fertile cunt. I dove in, not need to be asked twice and slurped up his sweet creamy semen, pushing my tongue deep inside her to make sure I got it all. She got off on my mouth again each time and it was a great time for both of us.
Since then we have been to Jamaica and sampled the local meat. I could only play with myself in my panties as my wife went out and fucked a real man. She eagerly came back to our cabana and had me lick her pussy clean.
My feminization has progressed over time until now I am a sissy slut. I am dressed as a slut or maid and do the housework. She has learned to dominate me and get all the satisfaction she desires. Now I am in panties and bra 24/7 under my regular clothes and dress up at home as a maid slut. I am now taking hormones to make my little titties grow. We fantasize about how my little penis and balls will eventally shrink and I will be impotent. She will have no choice but to fuck real men for satisfaction and I will be left with sucking her pussy clean and submitting to real men to get off.

Inherited?
Old 09-10-2013, 01:45 AM

Default Inherited?

Very good question. As a lad, my parents would from time-to-time bring home black men who were friends of my dad. The three of them (with occasionally one or two more black men) would go into my parents’ bedroom. After awhile, my mother would come out wearing only a housecoat (and nothing more), go into the bathroom, and then go back into the bedroom. Then one of the black men would come out of their bedroom naked (nobody knew I was watching!), go to the bathroom, and then go back to the bedroom. When I got more daring and looked through the keyhole of my parents’ bedroom, I saw my mother laying on the bed usually in what I would later learn to be “doggie” or “side doggie” position, having intercourse with the black man or men. Sometimes, I would see my father having intercourse with my mother. But… usually not. I guess I was about four or five years old (1960/1961) the first time I saw my mother having intercourse. And, that was with a black man. Also, I never saw any of the black men use a condom when penetrating my mother. There were consequences. My mother told me on at least three different occasions that I “might be getting a little brother or sister who might not look much like me”. But, these things were later “taken care of”… usually with my mother being rushed to the doctor or hospital. The last time this happened was when I was in high school. And, at the time, my girlfriend of the era had cucked me by giving her cherry to a classmate instead of me. By the time she was 16, she had her first abortion. -Rick