Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I like to see it going in me
Old 02-27-2014, 12:24 AM

Default I like to see it going in me

I am very visual and I like to see the black cock going in my white pussy. Also my husband likes me to take it that way especially the first time I am with the man, he says it turns him on to see me spread my legs and offer my pussy to a black man. It also turns me on to reach down and guide the black cock into my married white pussy right in front of my husband.

Old 04-07-2014, 03:21 PM

Because the friction is so good for my pussy, and i love to look into his eyes as he cums inside me!

Old 04-09-2014, 02:45 PM

Smile

i´m submissive and feeling him on top of me make me feel horny.

easy answer
Old 04-09-2014, 06:10 PM

Default easy answer

Missionary is a position that I have the best changes of going balls deep. That is huge for me! It also allows me to work my cock and see her reaction. I can gauge how I am doing based on the looks on her face.

Also, it is really convenient if I want to kiss or hold her (most women seem to like that) and I also have access to everything. The tits are available to suck on or if I want I can take it out a bit and lick and suck the pussy.

I agree with Susu
Old 04-09-2014, 06:12 PM

Default I agree with Susu

I love watching that BBC sliding in my white pussy. Watching both the contrast of black and white and the size and length penetrating me gets me turned on and makes me want to be a nasty little slut.

It's Great!
Old 04-10-2014, 01:18 PM

Default It's Great!

What is not to like about it? You got a big, strong, sexy, handsome (hopefully!) man on top of you and get to look into his eyes and kiss him as you open your legs (which, I agree, is the ultimate submission and invitation!) and invite him in. Then wrap your arms and legs around him as you kiss and caress and feel his hot skin against your body, and his dick inside. It fulfills my deepest desire to give myself to my lover and it feels GOOD!

Old 06-29-2014, 01:35 AM

Obviously the question of submission is the key. My wife prefers on top because she likes to be in control

Missionary!
Old 03-20-2015, 05:08 PM

Default Missionary!

I love it when her knees are pushed against by chest so I don't go too deep. I then slowly talk her through me eventually going deeper which is hot! I am decently long 8 inches but not thick. She craves a thicker cock at times. BBC would be the perfect"http://www.iloveinterracial.com/disp...931&fullsize=1

Last edited by jdickeee; 03-20-2015 at 09:08 PM.. Reason: added photo

Old 03-20-2015, 05:34 PM

Missionary allows me to look into my lovers eyes as he cum in me

Old 03-22-2015, 01:42 PM

I know that when I/he removes my panties, and I lie back on the bed, that I am submitting to his "wants and desires"! When I spread my legs for him, I am also hoping that he loves oral, but I also am more than ready to give him the pleasure of my body's desire for his body. Looking at his face, when he penetrates me, and when he is about to orgasm, brings me to some strong peaking orgasms too! Also, we can't forget that contrast of skin and the idea that I am I am doing something taboo is adding to the excitement too!