Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-12-2014, 04:34 PM

They are attracted to a well groomed well dressed and someone with personality can make them laugh and as far as experience goes I think they could teach each other a thing or two in and out of the bedroom

Well now
Old 09-12-2014, 09:47 PM

Smile Well now

Seems as tho Someone has actually been paying attention all those late nights in chat. Or is there other field studies as well? I find this actually very interesting. Any diagrams to go along with this cougar/cub theory of yours? Hmmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Stud View Post
First of all: Thank you for your comment.

Now for the Research and the definitions:

Eventhough all the research and studies are in English, I still have to translate (convert) the text in such a way the "common people" can understand.

I could have finished my Research a lot sooner if the older Research Data (RD) wasn't biased. Unfortunately all the older RD was infact biased; so I had and have to conduct my own Research and obtain new unbiased RD.

The main subjects I study (do Research on) are: Cougars (C), Pussies (P) , Kittens (K), Beavers (B) etc.

It's important to Observe and do Research on Cougars (P & B) in their natural habitat.
By Observing and Researching Cougars in their natural habitat you get the best RD.

Example: Cougars, Pussies and Kittens are of the same species; yet they have a different call when in heat (sexually receptive).

Cougars: Rawr (also Roar)
Pussies and Kittens: Meow (also Miow, Miaow)

The most recent RD shows that Cubs most often feel attracted to Untamed Cougars especially when the Cougars are in heat.

Many Cubs don't seem to distinguish Untamed Cougars from Tamed Cougars; All would mate the same; you could say: very passionate and eagerly if you will.

Research is still in progress.

Guess who is back........?
Old 09-18-2014, 07:12 AM

Default Guess who is back........?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Has to be somewhere in the middle.. Never too inexperienced or *thinks he's over experienced, which at that age can be confused with cockiness. I like them willing to learn and eager to please so I find the middle works best for me.

Cubs ❤️ y'all are my one major weakness. Especially with certain ones in mind!!!

^^^^ ongoing

Edits to say ~~ well DAMN use to love taking V cards and being first WW experience.

^^^^^ Rare these days

MustangAlley was dead on as always. While cougars are attracted to good looks and well dressed men, they want a guy that can make them feel alive and at the same time be open to being taught how to make their toes curl.

Young guys
Old 09-19-2014, 01:37 AM

Default Young guys

Wife likes all black guys but if there is a young 18y/o...she will seduce him!!

Old 09-21-2014, 12:06 PM

Can I join your club ..... I'm a loving sensual cub in training looking for the right mature teacher ..lol .....

hey I miss you mustang!!! and tomorrows my birthday. A cub should always get something special for his birthday from his teacher....lol----my dirty mind is flying a million miles a second

Old 09-22-2014, 12:48 PM

Depends on the mood. Lol

Pipe!!!
Old 09-22-2014, 03:05 PM

Smile Pipe!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wide Pipe View Post
Can I join your club ..... I'm a loving sensual cub in training looking for the right mature teacher ..lol .....

hey I miss you mustang!!! and tomorrows my birthday. A cub should always get something special for his birthday from his teacher....lol----my dirty mind is flying a million miles a second

Hey sweetheart. How have you been? Miss you too!!!

Happy Birthday baby.
Now come here and let me give you your birthday spanking. *wink.

Muah wishing you a wonderful sexy birthday. 💋

Other field studies - October 24, 2014
Old 10-24-2014, 09:02 AM

Default Other field studies - October 24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Seems as tho Someone has actually been paying attention all those late nights in chat. Or is there other field studies as well? I find this actually very interesting. Any diagrams to go along with this cougar/cub theory of yours? Hmmmm?

I do have other field studies. I'm Conducting Research on Female vs Male Flirting & Teasing techniques.

Always good to get more Research Data. Do you have any input - info you would like to share?

mature wife
Old 10-31-2014, 06:19 AM

Default mature wife

Most young think their experienced but all they have had young little girls. When they get to meet a mature lady the first thing they want is a BJ. But sorry pups I've got the pussy , ass , tits and mouth so guess who controls all the assets ME !!!! Lol Now comes the time to learn how to romance and treat a lady. I'm not a set of holes for you to stick your cock in an unload your cum. Women look for a little more and want to be treated like something special. We like to be kissed and fondled and if your lucky enough that I let you play with tits please don't squeeze them like some piece of clay or twist my nipples! ! That would be like me grabbing your sack and squeezing hard or pinching the head of your cock. Then when I let you in my pants it's not a race to see how many fingers you can get in my pussy . Once you do get to play with my pussy the trick is to kiss me and then work down to my tits and lick my nipples ( don't suck on them like your going to get something to drink ) and gently kiss my tits all over. Then with your hand and fingers massage my clit and pussy it will make me soooo wet !!! Then when you notice my back start to arch then start kissing down to my belly heading down to my clit and use your tongue to circle and lick it. All this time your fingers should be on the outside of my pussy. Once your licking my clit you will find my juices will be flowing and make it very easy to slip your fingers in my pussy. Once in with two fingers and palm up start rubbing behind my clit and you find a swelling type bump keep rubbing and you will bring me to a screaming orgasm !!! And keep in mind I can have a dozen orgasms to your one or two. After the first time I have a good orgasm I will probably reach for your cock and give you a mind blowing head job and suck you dry. All you need to do is keep licking and fingering my pussy and ass and I will play with and suck your cock to get you hard again and you will!!! But when you get hard the second time you will be ready to slide your cock in my pussy and fuck like any man should and not cum in about six pumps! After I let you cum in my pussy you will roll off and lay back to catch your breath and watch your cock go limp. After about five minutes and your cock is good and limp I will move around and straddle your face and you will lick my pussy with our cum mixed together and you will make me cum again and again! !! And while your cock is still wet with our cum I will start jacking you off and sucking the head of your cock going down farther and farther on your cock and massaging your ball sack. The smell and taste of my pussy and getting your cock sucked will make you hard again and this time I will climb on your cock and ride you till I feel you quiver and I will slip off your cock and let your cock relax and maybe take my fingers and play with my pussy till I'm ready to mount you again . Then after guiding your cock back in my pussy I'll let you lick my fingers clean. After about three hours of doing this over and over you will be begging me to let you cum in my warm wet pussy because your balls are starting to acke needing to release. Next time we meet you will do better and last longer!!!

Old 10-31-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
Most young think their experienced but all they have had young little girls. When they get to meet a mature lady the first thing they want is a BJ. But sorry pups I've got the pussy , ass , tits and mouth so guess who controls all the assets ME !!!! Lol Now comes the time to learn how to romance and treat a lady. I'm not a set of holes for you to stick your cock in an unload your cum. Women look for a little more and want to be treated like something special. We like to be kissed and fondled and if your lucky enough that I let you play with tits please don't squeeze them like some piece of clay or twist my nipples! ! That would be like me grabbing your sack and squeezing hard or pinching the head of your cock. Then when I let you in my pants it's not a race to see how many fingers you can get in my pussy . Once you do get to play with my pussy the trick is to kiss me and then work down to my tits and lick my nipples ( don't suck on them like your going to get something to drink ) and gently kiss my tits all over. Then with your hand and fingers massage my clit and pussy it will make me soooo wet !!! Then when you notice my back start to arch then start kissing down to my belly heading down to my clit and use your tongue to circle and lick it. All this time your fingers should be on the outside of my pussy. Once your licking my clit you will find my juices will be flowing and make it very easy to slip your fingers in my pussy. Once in with two fingers and palm up start rubbing behind my clit and you find a swelling type bump keep rubbing and you will bring me to a screaming orgasm !!! And keep in mind I can have a dozen orgasms to your one or two. After the first time I have a good orgasm I will probably reach for your cock and give you a mind blowing head job and suck you dry. All you need to do is keep licking and fingering my pussy and ass and I will play with and suck your cock to get you hard again and you will!!! But when you get hard the second time you will be ready to slide your cock in my pussy and fuck like any man should and not cum in about six pumps! After I let you cum in my pussy you will roll off and lay back to catch your breath and watch your cock go limp. After about five minutes and your cock is good and limp I will move around and straddle your face and you will lick my pussy with our cum mixed together and you will make me cum again and again! !! And while your cock is still wet with our cum I will start jacking you off and sucking the head of your cock going down farther and farther on your cock and massaging your ball sack. The smell and taste of my pussy and getting your cock sucked will make you hard again and this time I will climb on your cock and ride you till I feel you quiver and I will slip off your cock and let your cock relax and maybe take my fingers and play with my pussy till I'm ready to mount you again . Then after guiding your cock back in my pussy I'll let you lick my fingers clean. After about three hours of doing this over and over you will be begging me to let you cum in my warm wet pussy because your balls are starting to acke needing to release. Next time we meet you will do better and last longer!!!

Thank you for your post.

The "lick pussy with our cum mixed together" is wayyyyyyyyyy out there! That's kinda cuck-ish. LOL ... Don't think many men would like to do that.

Nice to see different views tho.

Thank you for the Research Data

Tags
cougars, forum, milf, topic, woman