Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-31-2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornfoote View Post
~ I wasn't trying to be racist. ~
you weren't

Old 01-31-2010, 07:11 AM

See what I mean. Listen to the underlying tone. Man for man there are more whites with AIDS. But you people just don't get it. I give up!

Old 01-31-2010, 07:25 AM

bigblack is a typical nigger.first hes a member of this site.second his avatar shows his cock and hes trying to be taken seriously an argue a point..lol.third hes still hung up on others using the word ''them''.fourth I guess he thinks its not being ''racist'' to call him a nigger bull.bigblack go on and jack off to the pics on this site and stfu,just live in your interracial fantasy world and be happy thats all it is ...........fantasy

Just Facts
Old 01-31-2010, 01:26 PM

Default Just Facts

AIDS does not discriminate.It's a WORLDWIDE problem.Millions of people have it and don't know it! AIDS has been swept under the rug. Now it's H1N1 flu,SARS etc. These are laboratory bred diseases, created by cold- hearted scientists.( polictically-motivated). Don't believe the media! Whether its crossing the street or screwing, just be careful! Interracial love is beautiful!

Old 02-07-2010, 01:14 AM

Let me give a womens point of view in this discussion, which by the way is very good and thoughtful. I prefer the feeling and excitment of taking a cock up inside me bareback over one with a comdom on and feeling my lover ejaculate his cum into me. I'm fully aware of the responsibility I have for my womb and vagina, the pleasure I can give and the possibility of creating life within me. I and my husband take every precaution that we can to ensure that the black bulls fucking me are safe and clean, if any of them appear suspecious for any reason they must wear a comdom to fuck me. Since we usually do not go to far outside of our circle of trused friends I feel very safe since I know that all of them have always been nothing but gentlemen and considerate of my welfare. It is a mutual concern between all of us i take every percaussion to provide them with a safe and clean cunt to fuck as if they were my own husband. I love being black cock'd fucked and my husband enjoys being cucked so why spoil a good arrangement when it just takes a little responsibility on everyone's part. Oh, by the way, the only time I got a STD was from two white guys that fucked me when my husband was out of town......God Bless each and every one of you swinging black dick studs....Constance