Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-29-2015, 10:40 PM

I have fallen and it's tough when you do. Since I don't want to end my marrage, I limit my time with my lovers and don't let myself get there any more. Dont get me wrong, I don't just fuck my black lovers, it's more like making love a or mating ritual..

emotionally attached
Old 10-10-2015, 08:08 PM

Default emotionally attached

Of course I get attached emotionally after all I am matting with the man and he is cumming inside me but I wont deny that I love my husband and do not want to end my marriage but doesn't mean I am not in love with my lover also.

Definitely happens.....
Old 07-05-2018, 09:56 PM

Default Definitely happens.....

I am involved in an 8 year long affair with my Boss/Lover and we definitely "love" each other, we say it all the time. But neither of us wants to break up our marriages nor the fall out that would occur at work if we did that either...…….its hard NOT to get emotionally involved if you are seeing someone regularly.

J (the wife)

Old 07-08-2018, 01:05 AM

It's been my experience that married women are more emotionally mature, and can handle a "for sex only" relationship.

As a matter of fact when I first got into banging married woman that was pretty much rule #1 the wives told me is "this is just sex for sex, I'm not leaving my husband, this isn't a relationship." etc.

It's usually only a cheating wife who is maybe, maybe looking for a black boyfriend outside her marriage or something more.

But 98% of the time it seems they just want us for our cocks, as a woman who is married usually just wants us for sex and wants to stay married.

Having said that I am usually permitted to fuck the living hell out the wife as often as humanly possible. Plus I usually only do so if her husband (who I have met at some point) is on board and is in fact, proud of how much dick his wife can take.

Sounds wierd, but, women change over time, their sex drive really shoots up after that first kid. Plus getting to fuck us is a huge boost to a wife's routine life, and makes her feel more alive again.

Hell some wives seem very relieved after they finally get to fuck me after a long hard work week.

I can relate......
Old 07-25-2018, 03:00 PM

Default I can relate......

VERY well to those last two paragraphs!! LOLLOL An afternoon/evening of MASSIVE orgasms brought on by intense exciting sex with a Black Lover who can make me cum over and over and OVER had a definite sense of relief and relaxation after a long hard week at work...…...and knowing I was able to satisfy them also was very rewarding to me as a woman.

J (the wife)

Old 07-25-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
I was wondering if the wives that have gone black get emotionally attached to their lovers or keep it on a strictly sexual level ?
I think it can be so much better when you do get emotions involved with it. I always like knowing the person and having a connection versus just hit it and go.

Definitely!!
Old 07-25-2018, 09:28 PM

Default Definitely!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelle87 View Post
I think it can be so much better when you do get emotions involved with it. I always like knowing the person and having a connection versus just hit it and go.

Emotional attachment makes it MUCH better for me also!!

J (the wife)

Old 07-26-2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
I was wondering if the wives that have gone black get emotionally attached to their lovers or keep it on a strictly sexual level ?
There have been some guys I have gotten emotionally attached to before. Some have been easy to keep on a sexual level but I think I have more fun with the ones I become attached to.

Old 07-30-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
A little of both. Almost all the time I become friends with my lovers and there have been a few I have developed emotional attachments for.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
A mix of the two. There have been some that it has been strictly sex and some I have actually gotten pretty close with.