Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-23-2016, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1008 View Post
another lying fake white guy on here posing as a black man....what a lowlife piece of shit you are...
And you're a dumbass with no proof of anything you claim. Anyone can say anything online. Like, for example you are an Asia , midget tranny. What a lowlife piece of shit tranny you are.

I can speak for myself>>>
Old 03-09-2017, 09:20 PM

Default I can speak for myself>>>

When I'm with white men I am never intimidated.. With Black Men I'm easily seduced into submission...
Dominant Black men just have to give me the serious look and I freeze awaiting his commands...

Old 03-25-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekCuckold View Post
Being dominant or submissive has nothing to do with colour....
I agree. It's the magic of those superior cocks that makes me submissive. However, it is a bonus if the cock is black.

sub
Old 03-25-2017, 11:32 AM

Default sub

I asked my wife the other day,"why do you let them do it if it scares you?" she said "I don't know I just get so worked up at the thought of them doing it, when I'm getting ready and dressed I look in mirror and just think what I know they are going to do and I get shiver right through me "

Old 04-18-2017, 03:29 AM

I'm gonna guess that the ones you've encountered either have learned/been taught that white women are submissive because it is such a major part of such a popular fantasy; or they like submissive women and are trying you out, just like dominant, (and "dominant"), men at other fetish clubs. I've seen doms of both sexes run that game on every new person they meet figuring that if that person can be convinced that they are submissive, then they are - whether they knew it or not, whether they would have admitted it or not and even whether they knew it was an option or not. I understand why they do it, but I agree it can be annoying.

Old 04-23-2017, 06:56 AM

I think that more women are submissive than men, but you can't generalize.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:46 AM

Submissive in the bedroom or out?
Back in the days I would hear white guys refer to white women as pigs, which was their code word for whore, slut, etc; they also would convey that white women were submissive.
The majority of the white women that I come in to contact with, whether we're having sex or not, seem submissive.