Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-26-2015, 08:26 PM

In this day and age, why would anyone have unprotected sex with someone you barely know. I know things happen if you are drinking and spur of the moment, etc. but AIDS and HIV are not to be taken lightly. Now I like to play around as much as the next girl but if you want to fuck me, make sure you got a condom.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:31 PM

Im glad to see some honest responses in here. I've met many wives at parties or bars and 20 minutes after meeting her, I'm fucking her bareback and cuming deep inside of her. There never seems to be a request for condoms, and there has to have been over 100 meetings like this. I get tested regularly and so far have been lucky. I thank the stars that the people i've met in this lifestyle have been responsible. All I can do is keep being responsible myself, keep getting tested, and hope for the best. To be honest, the sex isnt worth it with a condom because I cant feel anything and its harder to make a real connection with my partner. Bareback is so much hotter. As a heterosexual man, my chances of getting the HIV are slim.

Old 06-28-2015, 10:01 PM

My wife truly "hated" condoms. We started in the lifestyle in 1970, I can honestly say that we were very lucky that we never caught anything. We tried to be very, very careful who she got involved with, she would pass on the guys that always seemed to be trying to "hustle" any woman that they were around. The bottom line for her was she loved to feel a man pump her full of cum. Always. gatrordw

Old 06-30-2015, 07:23 PM

I would hope any man without having a vasectomy would pass on bareback sex. I couldn't care less what two consenting adults do together to get their kinks off however why would you want to take the chance involving an unwanted pregnancy? I understand the woman could be on birth control but I also understand she wouldn't be the first woman to lie about it either.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:33 PM

It is not just about getting pregnant though that is not a minor issue but also about VD which is another not so minor issue. I can understand getting lost in the moment and wanting him and to give yourself completely. I have done that and while the sex was really great, the next few weeks were tense.

Old 07-06-2015, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityhustla View Post
Im glad to see some honest responses in here. I've met many wives at parties or bars and 20 minutes after meeting her, I'm fucking her bareback and cuming deep inside of her. There never seems to be a request for condoms, and there has to have been over 100 meetings like this. I get tested regularly and so far have been lucky. I thank the stars that the people i've met in this lifestyle have been responsible. All I can do is keep being responsible myself, keep getting tested, and hope for the best. To be honest, the sex isnt worth it with a condom because I cant feel anything and its harder to make a real connection with my partner. Bareback is so much hotter. As a heterosexual man, my chances of getting the HIV are slim.
Brickcity is right on wth his comments...and philosophy. I congratulate his success at bedding so many eager white wives...and filling their receptive wombs with brotha-loads of virile sperm. If you're careful about who you get with, and use some common sense, you're very unlikely to contract any STD...especially if the discerning bull restricts his attention to white wives.

Too risky!
Old 07-06-2015, 07:25 PM

Default Too risky!

We have one bbc who we regularly play with. He is married, a doctor and is also very concerned with hiv. He is the only one to go bareback because we have both been tested I have another regular and he must wear a condom or no sex. You just have to be extra careful.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:46 PM

One of the men I bareback is a doctor also. Met him at the VA when I was getting a physical. The other is a black married man who had been watching me look through dresses at Macy's in the mall. I love having a man's seed inside me and wish I could bareback all the time, but it just isn't worth the risk. Married men are usually the safest, but you have to know they are in fact married. Other than that they have to put on the raincoat.

She is so right!
Old 07-14-2015, 05:39 AM

Default She is so right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsexyred View Post
I agree it's not a good idea to have unprotected sex with strangers or people you dont know very well. But the level of excitement (and sobriety) plays a huge part in that decision for me.
this year I've already fucked over 20 strangers without protection. I dont even think about risk of STD's much. I havnt used any birth control for almost a year and I mostly think about getting pregnant.
It's true in the heat of the moment
there are not many white women that does'nt think about bareback with a Bro
yes be careful
But enjoy!

Old 07-14-2015, 08:24 AM

Besides...why would anyone put themselves at risk like that?

Tags
reality