Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-15-2015, 02:30 PM

Yes , if u want to bareback my wife , have to be tested first . Other wise using a rubber!

Old 12-22-2015, 06:38 PM

Be careful and enjoy!

Bare is best if both have been checked for disease.

There is nothing quite like having black inside!

White wives are a good option for black men!

Condoms
Old 12-23-2015, 04:52 PM

Default Condoms

Even if both of you get tested do you know where he goes after fucking you. If he remains faithful to you then I would say go for it. If he is fucking you on the side what's to say he doesn't have others on the side. Where have they been. Safety first last and always.

Old 12-26-2015, 04:48 AM

Maybe its just in my culture but we hardly ever use condoms. There's nothing quite like nutting deep inside a woman with no condom restricting my cock.

Old 12-26-2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifencabo4blacks View Post
It must be a cultural thing but Mexicans and Latina's outside the US rarely use condoms during sex, one of the reason so many have kids. In fact with every Latina I have meet from many different countries the issue of condoms has never come up. You meet, you fuck bareback, done. STD's outside the gay or male bi-sexual groups are not a problem, just pregnancies.

So it is entirely natural that my wife would only take black cock bareback in most circumstances. Besides she said she loves the way a big, veiny black cock feels skin to skin deep inside of her. And how else is she going to fulfil her fantasy of getting gang banged bareback by up to 6 black studs and being impregnated. It is easy to make my wife cum even with my cock repeating this fantasy to her during sex.
I agree wholeheartedly, barebacl is a MUST. To feel the cock skin to skin is something I can not describe and the knowledge that the black cock might be shooting little black babies into you makes it even hotter. I sincerely hope the wife's fantasy of being gang fucked bareback and knocked up by a lot of black studs become a reality.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:41 AM

Once sure of std free partner, I'd rather do bareback using the rythmn method of birth control.

Old 01-09-2016, 09:49 PM

In an ideal world I would want a guy to get tested but sometimes you just get swept up in things and take the risk. Even if he does get tested thoguh that does mean hes not gong to sleep around.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrub42 View Post
Be careful and enjoy!

Bare is best if both have been checked for disease.

There is nothing quite like having black inside!

White wives are a good option for black men!
I would only add that white wives and daughters are not only a good option, but the best option, for black men to enjoy. Black inside...skin to skin....and the sweet release of a copious load of African essence....can be the salvation for many a frustrated and neglected white wife.

I can't help myself......
Old 12-03-2020, 10:40 AM

Default I can't help myself......

I get so turned on with Black Lvoers that the LAST thing I am thinking about is a condom!! I jsut WANT that cock inme NOW, and once inside I can't help but imagine 'what if" I get pregnant which only make it BETTER!!

J (the wife)

Tags
reality