Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-21-2015, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
Personally I love kissing during sex. It turns me on more and I'm more open to my partners sexual suggestions.

Me too shug me too. Just gotta make sure that you know the one that you're with.

Old 04-22-2015, 03:34 AM

I've done both. Must say enjoy the kissing more. It seems to put everyone at ease. Also adds to the sexual experience. But if the couple would rather not; no problem here. All about pleasing the Lady; that's my total focus.

Old 04-22-2015, 07:21 AM

I don't care - kiss or no kiss, but when I want to FUCK, kissing is not on my mind. When "making love" -yeah

Old 04-23-2015, 12:12 AM

I was seeing a guy on and off for a while who didn't like kissing. He told me that he just didn't like it and that he only kissed girls when he was in a legit relationship and even then he really only did it for their sake. Personally I really like kissing and it didn't help that he had these big amazing lips. Although the sex was great... I did have a harder time really connecting with him because of it

Old 04-23-2015, 06:42 PM

I think kissing is so erotic that it shouldn't be spared. It's always wonderful to see black men kissing white women.

Old 04-24-2015, 02:15 PM

I have run into women who are part of married couples and only kiss their husbands. They said that kissing is considered to be most intimate and is only reserved for their husbands.

Face palm
Old 04-24-2015, 04:12 PM

Default Face palm

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyd423 View Post
I have run into women who are part of married couples and only kiss their husbands. They said that kissing is considered to be most intimate and is only reserved for their husbands.

That's so stupid. Face palm. You should of just uppercutted those wives. So someone fucking you and being all up in you is ok but kissing is just for the husband. That logic. Couples are a mess.

Haha yep
Old 04-24-2015, 07:23 PM

Default Haha yep

I've heard of couples like that before. Dic in pussy okay, tongue in pussy okay, dic in mouth okay but tongue in mouth? NOT OKAY. I'm like WTF???? "It's too "intimate" those are the ones that want to use you as a sex object. Just a Fck machine. Even if I didn't want to kiss that person (had no plans of doing so) I would still want that option left open and not be told NO. lol.

Lunacy
Old 04-24-2015, 10:02 PM

Default Lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyblack View Post
That's so stupid. Face palm. You should of just uppercutted those wives. So someone fucking you and being all up in you is ok but kissing is just for the husband. That logic. Couples are a mess.
Yeah, nut in her mouth and that's OK . . . but kissing is where they absolutely draw the line It's sheer lunacy!

Old 04-24-2015, 10:28 PM

I do agree, it is odd. I played with two couples that were against kissing. But I feel as if it's the male with the issue. One female and I tongued and fucked each other senseless. I did not know it was an issue until we were starting our 2nd session. He then told me it was off limits. She even tried to kiss during the 2nd encounter but I moved my mouth. Got to respect the limits. But agree odd...she can swallow my cock but not my tongue.

Tags
kissing, sex