Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Male Protest
Old 04-24-2015, 11:15 PM

Default Male Protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickforher View Post
I do agree, it is odd. I played with two couples that were against kissing. But I feel as if it's the male with the issue. One female and I tongued and fucked each other senseless. I did not know it was an issue until we were starting our 2nd session. He then told me it was off limits. She even tried to kiss during the 2nd encounter but I moved my mouth. Got to respect the limits. But agree odd...she can swallow my cock but not my tongue.
The husband was probably mad because he wanted to kiss her later . . . and taste your nut in HIS mouth

Stupid
Old 04-25-2015, 01:02 AM

Default Stupid

So like ok suck and fuck with no condom, check. Buss a nut in her mouth, on her face, in her pussy, ass, all over, Check. Fuck her in front of her husband, check.

Now kissing her, nope nope. Stop, foul on the play, personal foul/technical foul. Nope. Ejected from game play.

I swear the rules some people make are just arghhhh.

Like I remember once a husband in the chat told me. If you want to play with my wife you'll have to let me suck you off. I was like first off I never said I wanted your wife or you. And if you came near me I'd hurt you.

Argh.

Old 06-28-2015, 10:13 PM

My wife would kiss sometimes, but not always. She would turn her head so that they could kiss on her neck and side of her face. A few of them gave her a big "hickey" on her neck. She did have a habit tho of if he would start to cum when she was cumming, she would suddenly kiss them. gatorrdw

Old 06-30-2015, 10:40 PM

No kissing is just a way of saving something strictly for the husband. In some ways kissing can be more romantic than fucking so she saves the romance for hubby but still enjoys that nice big cock. Personally if I am going to have sex, I want a little romance with it but then my husband is not watching me get laid either.

Old 07-17-2015, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfkitty View Post
Inspired by this ....posted a video of first time meeting. Kissing broke the ice!
this is how it should always be-kissing brings down all the barriers and any hesitation

Depends
Old 07-22-2015, 12:23 AM

Default Depends

It depends on the dynamic between you two. I don't kiss the woman I'm currently fucking. We sext a lot and when she knows that I'm going to come through she knows she is going to get fucked and she's prepared to suck me off first. To quote o former colleague, "it depends on how you "T" it up"

Old 07-25-2015, 08:35 PM

Kissing is like the frosting on the cupcake. Cupcakes are still pretty good without frosting but it just isn't the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_ns00bbh2lz1u1ttz5o1_540.jpg (15.3 KB, 151 views)

Old 07-29-2015, 12:43 AM

We started off with the "no kissing rule" and that lasted a few minutes with my first black bull lol. Some swingers follow this rule but it doesn't work for me and this lifestyle. When I sense a guy is holding back to see if my husband is okay with some intimacy I have taken to just wading in and giving him the hottest kiss I can....from then on it seems all rules are off.

I encourage my slutty wife to kiss her lovers.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:24 AM

Default I encourage my slutty wife to kiss her lovers.

For me and my slut, kissing during her sexual encounters, especially with BBC, makes them much more intense and enjoyable for all three of us.
Attached Thumbnails
No kissing?-bbc-kissing-fucking-wife.jpg  

Lol
Old 03-11-2017, 04:52 PM

Default Lol

{{{{{{{{{JUICY}}}}}}} you better stop kissing those girls. lol but yea you're correct do anything ya wanna but no lip to lip? Wtf???

Here's some smooches 💋 Incase your low on sugars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyblack View Post
So like ok suck and fuck with no condom, check. Buss a nut in her mouth, on her face, in her pussy, ass, all over, Check. Fuck her in front of her husband, check.

Now kissing her, nope nope. Stop, foul on the play, personal foul/technical foul. Nope. Ejected from game play.

I swear the rules some people make are just arghhhh.

Like I remember once a husband in the chat told me. If you want to play with my wife you'll have to let me suck you off. I was like first off I never said I wanted your wife or you. And if you came near me I'd hurt you.

Argh.

Tags
kissing, sex