Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Black Man himself.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:18 PM

Default The Black Man himself.

The white woman have always wanted the black man.
The black man is the man's man.
The white woman just want the black man period.
The white woman just likes everything about the black man, period.

Old 10-22-2015, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Thought I would post a reply so that this thread would have one verified real woman posting up in it.

^ and there's my reply. Ya didn't think I was gonna answer the silly question now did ya?

How about TWO real verified 'persons'...(*a-hem!!*)

*hee, hee*

Yep, the questions do get dafter & dafter...

I get exited about a BBC knocking me up.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:04 PM

Wink I get exited about a BBC knocking me up.

I can't explain why I want a black baby in my belly. I have 2 GF's who are BlackPreg and they have been encouraging me to do it. When I see their Bellys rise, I just know I want a mixed baby too.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:34 PM

The skin contrast. Being Dominated by a black man and being used as his slut. Being on his arm in public dressed very sexy, and seeing other men wonder how he is going to use me. I love to be watched while taking a big black cock.
Attached Thumbnails
Apart from size what makes BBC so exciting ?-mj-024.jpg  

Old 11-18-2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Thought I would post a reply so that this thread would have one verified real woman posting up in it.

^ and there's my reply. Ya didn't think I was gonna answer the silly question now did ya?

Lol you are the only woman on the whole site now?

Old 11-18-2015, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
The skin contrast. Being Dominated by a black man and being used as his slut. Being on his arm in public dressed very sexy, and seeing other men wonder how he is going to use me. I love to be watched while taking a big black cock.
You sound a bit like my ex wife although she never had a black man! But the domination style by a big cock was her style too! Also to be used as his slut too! As for other men she did enjoy if others were watching but always with my presence too! She had been seen getting fucked outdoors in a forest and on a beach once! Always demand that I'm there watching and jerking off!

Old 06-06-2017, 06:59 PM

They always have better physiques than white or Asian guys ut the BBC thing is largely a myth.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:27 PM

People already mentioned color contrast, attitude, dominance, straight forwardness, extra marital affairs etc as the attractions. But there are uncomfortable taboo zones about this that many might be hesitant to talk about (might not be true for everyone but definitely for some)

In some ways BBC on WW is a mix of racism and sexism. There's so much racial tension and nothing more than black men and white women. So the reverse mind of living in such a racially divided society is for the brain to make a kink out of the taboo and play as fodder to arousal. Also on that regard its a 'female degradation' since white women are considered higher class uptight women under such bigoted distinction and black men at bottom. So its kind of beast invading and taking over the beauty.

There's also the white guilt of wrongdoings in past including rape of female and black slaves and for a lot many people subconsciously a 'right' thing is taking place during IR sex as the black men are taking back their power by fucking white pussy and claiming it as their own.

Finally what also derives from the racial distinction is gene competition- core of cuckold psych. Competitive genes of different features taking over and after blowing load and impregnating the snowflake a black baby emerges destroying thousand years of fair skin complexion heritage

This might be uncomfortable to many so I apologize. But just wanted to mention the deep inner dynamics for a lot of people

Old 06-09-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudini View Post
People already mentioned color contrast, attitude, dominance, straight forwardness, extra marital affairs etc as the attractions. But there are uncomfortable taboo zones about this that many might be hesitant to talk about (might not be true for everyone but definitely for some)

In some ways BBC on WW is a mix of racism and sexism. There's so much racial tension and nothing more than black men and white women. So the reverse mind of living in such a racially divided society is for the brain to make a kink out of the taboo and play as fodder to arousal. Also on that regard its a 'female degradation' since white women are considered higher class uptight women under such bigoted distinction and black men at bottom. So its kind of beast invading and taking over the beauty.

There's also the white guilt of wrongdoings in past including rape of female and black slaves and for a lot many people subconsciously a 'right' thing is taking place during IR sex as the black men are taking back their power by fucking white pussy and claiming it as their own.

Finally what also derives from the racial distinction is gene competition- core of cuckold psych. Competitive genes of different features taking over and after blowing load and impregnating the snowflake a black baby emerges destroying thousand years of fair skin complexion heritage

This might be uncomfortable to many so I apologize. But just wanted to mention the deep inner dynamics for a lot of people
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to post until I read yours, but no sense in repeating.

Apologize?
Old 06-09-2017, 07:32 PM

Default Apologize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudini View Post

No need to apologize! That's keeping it real. Saying the stuff people are obviously thinking and feeling, but don't want to admit to. No, don't apologize. Tell it like it is!