Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-09-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
The only real way to find out is to actually sit down and ask him if he's serious. This is what happened to us, there was lots of talk, innuendo and fantasy and in the end I just said that if he really wanted me to do it I would.
I think that it was a bit of a shock to him as he then had to decide if it was what he really wanted and even when he decided that it was he swung back and forth for a while.
Of course once I'd done it the first time it couldn't be undone and there was a lot of angst for both of us but eventually we have settled into a pattern that works for us.
so is he with you when you are with the other man or is he ok with you just telling him about it? I am not sure I could emotionally handle this but sometimes I think maybe it would be better if he knew I wanted to be with someone else for real-but if I tell him that and he is just saying it as only a fantasy for his arousal then it might change things more than I want. Were you the first to bring it up with him? And you said he went back and forth for awhile-what convinced him? And can you tell me if the other men really want him there watching? I worry about aggression and jealousy

Old 07-10-2016, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeforreal_2 View Post
so is he with you when you are with the other man or is he ok with you just telling him about it? I am not sure I could emotionally handle this but sometimes I think maybe it would be better if he knew I wanted to be with someone else for real-but if I tell him that and he is just saying it as only a fantasy for his arousal then it might change things more than I want. Were you the first to bring it up with him? And you said he went back and forth for awhile-what convinced him? And can you tell me if the other men really want him there watching? I worry about aggression and jealousy
The very first time I couldn't do it with my hubby there but he is there sometimes now. When he's not there I'll text and send pics to keep him involved and I have phoned him so he can hear all that's going on.
True cuckolding is hard work for all parties. I need to keep him involved and to ensure that he gets his enjoyment while I'm getting mine and of course the bull his.
It was his fantasy in the first instance but we played along with it on our own for sometime. Then I said to him that he'd run a mile if I did it for real and he asked if I would really do it. I replied that I would seriously consider it if that's what he really wanted, so I sort of turned it back on him. The conversation was revisited a number of times over a period of time before we both finally agreed to try.
I didn't pressure him on the decision but let him come to that by himself, it could have gone either way and that would have been fine with me. On one hand it was kind of exciting but on the other scary.
As I said the fist time my husband wasn't there. I felt more comfortable and it was a big step for me too. After that I have always been very clear to a potential bull that this is a cuckolding relationship and what that means to all 3 of us. If they can't handle that then they aren't the bull for us.
I have only been with a very few other men over the last 6/7 years - We build trust between us and then we have found that we all get what we want.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:53 PM

OK, met a sweet white girl on a dating site. We're both married, sneaking around. She had swung with her husband before, but he wasn't that into it.
We would get together once or twice a week. Sometimes we would both sneak out after dinner and fuck in the car (very dangerous, be careful).
We finally got up the nerve to go to a swing club meeting, and it was amazing, though we both just watched. Second and third times there, though, she participated. (Me and another white guy fucked her together on that third occasion).
Anyway, she started talking to the other women at the parties and one of them told her about a group that hosted sex parties with black guys. She was interested, she said, if I was.
I turned out to be more interested than I ever imagined.
So, no, we're not doing the cuckold thing. There's no degrading taking place or any comments about my penis size (average, on a good day).
My girlfriend clearly loves getting the big black dick, and I love hearing her tell me about it while she's fucking. I was on a business trip last month, and she left the phone on so I could hear everything. Very hot.
Personally, I don't get the whole cuckold-humiliation thing. I definitely think swing parties steered us in the right IR direction.

Old 06-22-2017, 02:55 PM

Just cuckold !

Old 09-11-2017, 03:17 PM

I certainly have other women including black women. Being cuck and bi doesn't make you a wimp.