Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-17-2017, 06:29 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Only change is right after and its only for the better. she's looser, which is really sexy, but the best part is how hot and slippery wet she is - she's always taken the creampie. nothing like the feeling of sliding into her right after that - tingles a bit.
Very nice!

Old 04-18-2017, 01:33 AM

Like I read in a previous reply, I'm going to say yes it change. But not in the right moment you get in, after worshiping you may experience more fluid inside and tinglin for sure. If you keep the pussy active it would change a bit cause all down there is pure muscle, is like the inverse childbirth process.. I can tell 'cause I'm uncut and my head is very sensible so you gonna ^^%ing love that! no matter if you are or not circumcised

Old 04-23-2017, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy46 View Post
My pussy has become much deeper and although I have always been tight, after a black man really pounds me, for a few days afterwards, my pussy lips are much more pronounced and my clit is much more sensitive. I love the feeling!

I have also noticed that I lubricate much more quickly now. A black man can lock eyes with me and I can actually feel my juices start flowing, sometimes running down my thighs. I love BBC and could never go without an encounter every month or so.
YES!! Thank you!

Lastest
Old 05-06-2017, 03:47 PM

Default Lastest

Not sure how put fresh pussy pic here,so added to profile..

Old 05-07-2017, 01:05 PM

This part kind of scares me. I've never actually been with a black guy, and like I mentioned a long while ago I'm trying to figure out where these thoughts and urges are coming from and why I can't get them to go away. I'm not even the most experienced person, and I think my vagina stopped aging at 14 (lol).

What scares me is that being stretched would eventually remain that way, as if I were permanently branded. I also don't know if that would change my sex life when it comes to regular sized guys. Interesting to read these comments!

Old 05-08-2017, 04:37 AM

mmm that is so hot, i love a well used loosed pusssy

Old 05-08-2017, 10:36 AM

A pussy might "stretch" when entered by the first big black cock, but "shrink" back to "normal" again. The maim reason for a "tight" and "loose" pussy is you are uptight the first time but relax over time. The physical "stretching" is minimal.

Old 05-09-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylia1272 View Post
This part kind of scares me. I've never actually been with a black guy, and like I mentioned a long while ago I'm trying to figure out where these thoughts and urges are coming from and why I can't get them to go away. I'm not even the most experienced person, and I think my vagina stopped aging at 14 (lol).

What scares me is that being stretched would eventually remain that way, as if I were permanently branded. I also don't know if that would change my sex life when it comes to regular sized guys. Interesting to read these comments!
It's not the thickness you need concern yourself with as I'm sure you know. It may be the extreme lengths you might encounter that can really hurt you if you happen upon an overaggressive fucker. Not fun! I'm not going to go into that all Blacks are stud horses bit. I'll just say that you generally have greater odds of finding one that is longer than a girl can take.

I like that take on another way of being branded.

Old 05-09-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
It's not the thickness you need concern yourself with as I'm sure you know. It may be the extreme lengths you might encounter that can really hurt you if you happen upon an overaggressive fucker. Not fun! I'm not going to go into that all Blacks are stud horses bit. I'll just say that you generally have greater odds of finding one that is longer than a girl can take.

I like that take on another way of being branded.
Yes, my last boyfriend wasn't even "big". I mean, he was a generous six inches but still hit my womb to the point where he had to hold back. I could easily see how an aggressive guy would be a horrible experience. I'm still trying to understand myself and where these thoughts and feelings are even coming from. I don't think that all blacks are studs, but it's being dominated and spoken to very racy that kind of shocks me with how turned on it gets me. I hate that it does, (due to lots of reasons). I feel like I'm not in control anymore and I'm trying to get back to where I used to be.

Thank you for your feedback! It's really incitefull and I appreciate it so much!

Old 05-09-2017, 10:52 PM

That's great,just take time to figure it out.