Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight
Old 06-24-2017, 03:04 PM

Default My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight

For some reason, there's been little activity on here - but tonight we've got a local Bull travelling up from about 10 miles away.

As a viewer, and 1st time for her, can anybody give us some pointers on making it run smooth without stress or anxiety?

Should we have drinks ready, ect'?

Here are a few pics of her - she's 39 years old and it's took a while for her to make the transition.

Wish us luck.
Attached Thumbnails
My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight-28709d1424176575-first-time-bbc-needed-wife-essex-uk-5edb4bbc-c0f6-49eb-886d-cb889a8e4cf1.jpg   My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight-20160410_160139.jpg   My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight-061220141640.jpg   My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight-20160410_160007.jpg  

Hotwife
Old 06-24-2017, 07:21 PM

Smile Hotwife

She has got it all. Don't need to bring anything other than your wife. I don't think many bulls are looking for drinks. But your wife might benefit from a drink before the start of the session. Above all, make sure she is dressed like a slut with high heels, and black stockings. I hope you will be filming and that you will share the video here with all.

Old 06-25-2017, 12:40 AM

Well? How did it go? Beautiful lady. I'm sure her black lover was quite pleased. Would love to hear the details and any tips you might offer other first timers.

Old 06-25-2017, 09:34 AM

Thumbs down

Unfortunately he failed to turn up at the agreed time, so it's not a great start for her. No answer to a couple of missed calls either.

She's now feeling a little deflated as I'm sure you can imagine!

Sad
Old 06-27-2017, 11:53 PM

Default Sad

Sad to hear your BBC adventure turned into a BBC disappointment.

Guys that "no-show" don't realize how much damage they are doing. My wife was so into swinging/hotwifing at first...then the no-shows started. And the guys that did show up looked nothing like their pictures. After a while, she just wasn't interested anymore because she couldn't stand the disappointments after getting excited and ready for ... nothing.

Hopefully you can keep your beautiful bride motivated to give it another try and this time, the guy SHOWS UP.

That's what you get...
Old 06-28-2017, 12:50 AM

Default That's what you get...

on the internet. Same with regular dating. Some people are just flat out losers.

Old 06-28-2017, 01:07 AM

Sad but don't give up she's a sexy woman

Old 06-28-2017, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiboss View Post
Unfortunately he failed to turn up at the agreed time, so it's not a great start for her. No answer to a couple of missed calls either.

She's now feeling a little deflated as I'm sure you can imagine!

This is why I don't do Internet hook-ups anymore. Local men only for me....Becky

Old 06-28-2017, 05:16 PM

This is a key reason why I got out of the lifestyle, among a few. Just too many fakes & flakes to make it worth my time. Couples do it too. A lot!

Old 06-30-2017, 05:58 PM

Have had same experience. sometimes from guys we have already met.disappointing my wife to the point of not wanting to play anymore.