Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-04-2017, 03:02 PM

The internet is not the best way to make this happen. Consider taking a road trip and staying at a hotel with adjoining rooms and has a hopping bar scene. Maybe post something online to say where to show up but in either case, go into the bar separately. You can text. Let her do her thing. She can say she is there alone and has her own room which she will. There is nothing like seeing her get picked up and leaving to take him to her room. Wait a few minutes and then quietly go into your room next door and listen to her get fucked silly. If she is uncomfortable, all she needs to do is open the door. But more than likely that wont happen until he has left and is alone again. It is very hot when she opens the door for you and you see her hair all messed up, her cheeks and lips red. All of them. Laying in the wet spot while you go down on her will be a life changing experience.

Keep us posted. Take photos

we just kept looking
Old 07-06-2017, 01:07 AM

Default we just kept looking

My wife and I didn't really use any particular approach to finding men. She did the single woman at a bar, that worked actually quite often, also went to dance clubs, but she also got it from a car salesman that she bought a car from, 2 guys that delivered furniture, a bank loan officer when she applied for the car loan, a few of the guys that I worked construction with, my boss, her boss, some older men at a retirement community. I think that she just gave off a vibe that said I could be available if you play me correctly. GTR

Old 07-06-2017, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
My wife and I didn't really use any particular approach to finding men. She did the single woman at a bar, that worked actually quite often, also went to dance clubs, but she also got it from a car salesman that she bought a car from, 2 guys that delivered furniture, a bank loan officer when she applied for the car loan, a few of the guys that I worked construction with, my boss, her boss, some older men at a retirement community. I think that she just gave off a vibe that said I could be available if you play me correctly. GTR

To have a hot wife like this would be a life-changing experience for me. I had a friend who had a straying wife who played the field (carefully, of course)...but he remained clueless throughout the marriage.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:22 AM

So eventually after a no show her first encounter arrived at about 7PM last night and left at about 8:30 this morning giving my Wife a lift to work while he was returning home to Birmingham about 60 miles away. She gave him a blow job on route to work on an hill just 5 min drive from here.

Things felt a bit awkward on my part at first as I kind of felt jealous, but once I'd had a couple of drinks I started relaxing. My Wife was also a little on edge, but got into the swing of things quicker.

Within an hour I noticed her face reddening and she looked over at me as if to say is it OK to go ahead to which I nodded.

Me & my Wife have had some really nice sex in the past, but I've never seen her enjoy it as much as she did last night. She even squirted twice while riding him, but I've only ever achieved that using my fingers on her. While looking on closely, her pussy seemed to pulsate 3 quick times in a row opening wide which I've never seen.

She cum countless times while she was on top of him, and his cock was literally covered in cum/pussy mucus.

The bull lasted about 3 hours, with a cigarette break halfway through.

Half an hour later they started again, but as I had work I was in bed so left them downstairs. She came to bed at about 3 this morning after a shower.

I'll be talking to her after work to see if she wants to do it again

Here are some pics of what she was wearing as she didn't feel comfortable wearing lingerie for her 1st time. Still quite revealing though.
Attached Thumbnails
My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight-dsc_0022.jpg  

Last edited by Adiboss; 07-14-2017 at 10:28 AM..

Old 07-14-2017, 09:39 PM

Congratulations to you both and great pic be proud of her I am sue there will be more
Roxanna

Yea! It worked out this time
Old 07-15-2017, 11:15 PM

Default Yea! It worked out this time

So glad to hear you two didn't give up and were able to pull off the meeting this time and your wife was able to enjoy some thick, long cock and cum many times. You seem happy, too, so perhaps this can be a regular thing.

Old 07-16-2017, 12:00 AM

Had an in depth chat with her yesterday and she's definitely up for further meetings but only once per fortnight or thereabouts.

Her recent bull wanted a once a week hookup but her commitments often won't allow this, but he's ok with things.

If there's anyone further interested please get in touch, and the more local to Liverpool the better for convenience purposes.