Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-30-2018, 04:22 PM

My first time with a black man was when I was 19 and he was my brother's friend and my first time actually getting into cuckolding was with a boyfriend when I was 25.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttyl000 View Post
I was born and raised up in China, where there is no access to bbc and relevant information.
Earlier this year, I met this guy from a dating website and he introduced me about bbc and how a cuckold marriage works. Omg. Now I’m really into it. I cannot stand living among pathetic small dick Asian man. I want a cuckold husband who wants to watch me fuck black monster dick every day. Sadly me and my ex didn’t work out. But I am already a size queen and decided to live that lifestyle for the rest of my life, although I have never actually fuck a black monster dick yet (I’m still in China currently)
My ex didn’t turn me into a size queen. I am a size queen this whole time. He just helped me discover who I really am.
Now I decided to move to Canada. Hopefully I can find a cuckold bf / husband there. And start my bbc journey
How about you ? Who introduced you to bbc lifestyle?
Well for me it was not a one time event. The first ever black man I was with I met at work. As far as cuckolding that was something I was introduced to by a boyfriend and then continued with my now husband.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:28 PM

Well my first time with a black man was actually with a guy my cousin had been dating at a party. As for cuckolding or hotwifing that came in bits and pieces after I was married.

Old 12-08-2022, 06:37 PM

My first time with a black man was when I was 17 and caught my stepfather stroking his cock. It was the biggest one I ever saw and I knew I had to have it. I walked in and showed him my tits. That started years of fucking when my mom was at work. He inttoduced me to his poker club and taught me about gangbangs. He taught me so many kinky things and I loved it especially how to suck. They were all older men but they fucked me good.

My first time
Old 12-10-2022, 09:04 AM

Default My first time

My great uncle told me that it was something that I need to experience. He is taking me to a party to meet some of his black military friends who are going to give me my first BBC experience. He says they're in there 40s and will make sure I have fun for my first time. I want to go on the pill but he says my first time should be bareback and all natural.

My first BBC expirience
Old 12-11-2022, 02:11 PM

Default My first BBC expirience

I had my first expirience with black men last night. It was arranged by my mom and uncle because they said I was too socially awkward. They told me it would help build my confidence. Uncle took me to a party where four of his black friends gave me my first BBC and first group expirience.
OMG! They were huge. I've never felt anything so big inside of me. I could feel the heads of their huge cocks pushing against my cervix. I was yelling and sobbing as they stretched my little pussy. They gave me the strongest orgasms I've ever had.. I had never thought about having a baby yet but as I was yelling that I could feel them cumming, they began to say that they were going to breed me and put a little black baby in my tummy.

My First BBC
Old 12-11-2022, 05:52 PM

Default My First BBC

Hubby arranged it. It was a surprise for me. He had me strip nude and tied my wrists to the headboard. He then shaved my pussy and played with it. He teased me to the brink of orgasm then stopped. He blindfolded me then rubbed baby oil on my skin. He would lick my clit and tease me until I was close to cumming from his oral sex, thdn he would massage more baby oil on my body. He stopped for a bit and I could hear another man in our bedroom with him. My pussy was on fire, desperate to cum. I then felt a massive cockhead pushing into my pussy, I came hard allowing it into my love tunnel. I don't know how many times I came as he stretched me out, but it felt so good. My pussy was full of cock deep inside. It made me cum and cum so many times, I heard him grunting and begged for him to fill me up. He flooded me with semen. Then pulled out slowly. My tight pussy felt gaped open. Then I felt hubbys tongue licking me again. He slowly licked the cum out of me, it felt so good. I ended up cummng on his face. Hubby mounted me and fucked my stretched cunt. The blindfold was removed. He licked my BBC lover clean while he enjoyed sloppy seconds. Hubby came inside me, the BBC ejaculated into hubbys mouth. I made out with him while hubby swallowed his load. I was hooked on BBC and hubby licking me clean after thst. I wanted more.

That was my first BBC experience.

Bexy

Old 12-13-2022, 01:21 PM

I was introduced by my Boyfriend (who was Black )

He was a DJ at a sex club . When I went along it was an interracial swingers club , all black men and white women .

The rest was history lol

Honeymoon
Old 12-14-2022, 09:01 AM

Red face Honeymoon

On the second day of our honeymoon in Jamaica mark and I went out to eat, and then dancing. We ended up at a club, and after a couple of Singapore slings I ended up dancing with a black guy.
Mark was really enjoying watching me dance. As the evening progressed mark had a couple of drinks too many.
I decided it was time to go back to our hotel.the guy I was dancing with offered to help me get mark back to our room because he could hardly walk.
When we got back yo the room he helped me get mark into bed, then asked if I needed anything else, I joking said yea a shower.
Before I knew it we were in the shower and I got a look at the first black cock I had ever seen. When we were drying off he let the towel drop ND started to kiss me and put my hand on his 8 inch shift as he rubbed my breast.
I ended up having a powerful orgsam as he entered me and then almost passed out with pleasure when I felt him explode inside of me.
In the morning when Mark woke up he saw me getting a ride on the guy again. The rest of our honeymoon I ended up having sex with 3 other guys and mark and I had my first mfm time

Tags
asian, bbc first time, cuckold, size queen