Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How were you introduced to bbc lifestyle—-my ex cuckold bf
Old 11-03-2017, 03:35 AM

Default How were you introduced to bbc lifestyle—-my ex cuckold bf

I was born and raised up in China, where there is no access to bbc and relevant information.
Earlier this year, I met this guy from a dating website and he introduced me about bbc and how a cuckold marriage works. Omg. Now I’m really into it. I cannot stand living among pathetic small dick Asian man. I want a cuckold husband who wants to watch me fuck black monster dick every day. Sadly me and my ex didn’t work out. But I am already a size queen and decided to live that lifestyle for the rest of my life, although I have never actually fuck a black monster dick yet (I’m still in China currently)
My ex didn’t turn me into a size queen. I am a size queen this whole time. He just helped me discover who I really am.
Now I decided to move to Canada. Hopefully I can find a cuckold bf / husband there. And start my bbc journey
How about you ? Who introduced you to bbc lifestyle?

Last edited by Ttyl000; 11-03-2017 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: Missing a question

Old 11-03-2017, 08:46 PM

to be honest.. Mandingo

Old 11-04-2017, 12:52 PM

Haha. Already.
Now every time I see a black man in the movie. I find them so attractive and want to fuck them

Old 11-04-2017, 02:58 PM

Not every black man has a "monster" cock sweetie. My first black luver was thick but only 5". I have had my share of monster cocks but 8 to 10 inches, to me, the best. Becky

Old 05-20-2018, 03:37 AM

I gave a ride home to an old friend who had heard rumors about me dressing up and having sex with men. He took me to a makeout spot and worked his charms on me. I sucked his cock twice that night. We had a brief but intense relationship. I was hooked on bbc after that.

Old 07-22-2018, 06:33 AM

I just met my bf the old fashioned way. I dont consider our thing a lifestyle. It just seems normal to me.

whom
Old 07-22-2018, 08:19 PM

Default whom

My wife did, after having discussed "sharing" her young married pussy for several months, she chose a black co-worker of mine at a party and I could easily see he was several inches longer than me. Three out of four (actually it was four of the first five-I learned about another one months later) of the men that had her in the early months were all BBC. While she is not black cock exclusive, when she comes across the right ones she will make sure that they are aware the she would enjoy some black cock. GTR

Old 07-24-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttyl000 View Post
I was born and raised up in China, where there is no access to bbc and relevant information.
Earlier this year, I met this guy from a dating website and he introduced me about bbc and how a cuckold marriage works. Omg. Now I’m really into it. I cannot stand living among pathetic small dick Asian man. I want a cuckold husband who wants to watch me fuck black monster dick every day. Sadly me and my ex didn’t work out. But I am already a size queen and decided to live that lifestyle for the rest of my life, although I have never actually fuck a black monster dick yet (I’m still in China currently)
My ex didn’t turn me into a size queen. I am a size queen this whole time. He just helped me discover who I really am.
Now I decided to move to Canada. Hopefully I can find a cuckold bf / husband there. And start my bbc journey
My introduction was through several stages. I grew up in a primarily white area with just a few black men brought in through military service. There was always the rumors of course that everyone heard about BBC and black men. A few of my friends actually began seeing black men and I got curious from some of their stories and as to what made them take the plunge so to speak. Then I started working with a black guy I really got along with and the option came up for us to take it to a physical stage so we did. Since then I have been hooked on it.

Old 07-25-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Well grew up hearing the rumors and got introduced to a black male I connected with and decided to see if the rumors were true for myself.

Old 07-26-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
My first time with a black man was at a party when I was 21 actually. I mean I had heard the rumors and know a few other women who had been with them but that was my first time.

Tags
asian, bbc first time, cuckold, size queen