Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bareback and risks?
Old 01-20-2015, 06:54 PM

Default Bareback and risks?

If you want to go bareback with a partner do you ask them to get tested first? The last thing you want is std's. What's the rule of thumb if you don't want to 'play it safe?'?
Attached Thumbnails
Bareback and risks?-2.jpg  

Risks
Old 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM

Default Risks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heids View Post
If you want to go bareback with a partner do you ask them to get tested first? The last thing you want is std's. What's the rule of thumb if you don't want to 'play it safe?'?
I guess the best answer would be how much are you willing to risk for a few minutes of pleasure. Taking the chance would be either an life altering or life ending experience. So you might want to insist on them, and you, being tested.

Old 01-20-2015, 08:09 PM

Yes I agree, its just awkward asking...

Old 01-20-2015, 10:37 PM

The chances of getting anything from straight heterosexual sex, even according to the cdc, is so slim. U just go for it. Without a nice phat cream pie for me to clean up, what's the point.

"No love without the glove"
Old 01-21-2015, 01:58 AM

Default "No love without the glove"

Tell them, "no love without the glove". You are a beautiful girl and you seem like a really cool person too. If they really wantsto get with you badly, they will accomodate any reasonable request you may have. Along with STD's, some women end up getting pregnant. I know you wouldn't do anything like that but others would. I feel such actions are sooo wreckless. Wearing condoms would prevent all that nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heids View Post

Old 01-21-2015, 03:50 AM

Terry my husbands not a cuckold so I'm not concerned about what gets to eat.

I agree with Trinidad, if its going to be spontantious then its got to be with a glove. If its with a regualar partner then you both should get tested before anything like that is even considered.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:17 AM

I don't trust ANYONE; even if one is getting tested, you would have to get tested every month, especially if it's casual. The best solution is condoms because if someone us having casual sex with you they could be having casual sex with others.

Old 01-22-2015, 03:58 PM

If you don't know your partner, ask if he has an hiv test. In either case have him wear a condom. Bareback sex is nice, but should be with someone you know to be hiv/aids negative. It isn't worth the risk.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:19 PM

Both very valid points, bottom line is be safe first, then have fun... Very good advice...

Old 01-23-2015, 04:07 AM

We're lucky to afford the std test kits with online results for the guys my wife meets. some have backed out, even though we'd pay. sure it takes a week or so to get the kit, then back to the labs with online-login results soon. now my wife has a steady black bull so we don't have to do it except when she wants a new taste now and then. bad part is when we're out, she sees a hot guy and wants to fuck him immediately so spontaneity is gone, but she'll always end up on her knees before it. if not fuck it. . tstd org

Tags
reality