Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

said i'd be passed around for his gang
Old 05-26-2021, 07:33 AM

Default said i'd be passed around for his gang

I deleted my snapchat lmao because that was way too much. I want to play with lots of bbcs but not in danger Whats you girls take on that?

Katlin
Old 05-26-2021, 11:20 PM

Default Katlin

Would like to be passed around with a fee BBC, this would make hubby real happy.

Old 05-28-2021, 02:23 PM

Not likely a “gang”. Most likely a group of friends that hang together. Still would be more than one at a time. But, they would want you to come back. A little rough maybe, cell phone photos and movies to remember the event likely and always a chance of them being sent to you at in opportune times or posted. Let yourself go and enjoy the ride.

Old 05-28-2021, 04:17 PM

Being passed around by bbc is great. Variety (of cocks) is the spice of life

Old 05-28-2021, 04:44 PM

The more black cocks the better I just love to be fucked in a gangbang wow all that cum in my mouth mmmmmm that taste is awesome QOS Karen😋💋♠️

Old 05-29-2021, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwnut View Post
The more black cocks the better I just love to be fucked in a gangbang wow all that cum in my mouth mmmmmm that taste is awesome QOS Karen😋💋♠️
Oh Gawd! I gotta get to the UK and that mouth, Karen!!💋

Old 06-03-2021, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCslutBEX View Post
I deleted my snapchat lmao because that was way too much. I want to play with lots of bbcs but not in danger Whats you girls take on that?
OMG, I think I know what you mean. I love that delicious fear I feel when I finally know I have no defence against being sexually used by a group of strange men but not if it's dangerous.

Being helpless and fully at the group’s mercy makes me so horny - but only if I feel safe.

Old 06-04-2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SexuInsBroker View Post
Mmmmm so true. I love being in a zoom call and then getting a video or a pic of me sucking on their young BBC's lol
Before COVID I would get the occasional text while sitting in a meeting regularly. Kept the sound off if there was a group around. If it was someone that already knew and we were alone, I would share. Also received during a family barbecue recently. Looking forward to getting back to the office and daring to get caught watching. Love being stretched, filled and photos.

Old 06-05-2021, 06:37 AM

damn, I'm too shy to try gang...
how did you overcome the fear?

Old 06-21-2021, 07:45 PM

To me it pretty much "happened"...

I was on vacation in Cameroun, with they guy I was seeing there working in a fitness center. He wanted to show me the place after closing hours so I went there.
Story short, we ended up in the showers. And as we were having sex there, the 3 remaining guys working there and who didn't fly home already came along in the showers.
I was a bit uneasy but my man was not bugged at all and kept doing what he was doing.
With the position I was in, I could see the guys watching us and really getting excited. I thought that would be all, but it wasn't.
Once he finished and put me back on the ground, I didn't move to keep him as a cover and not completely expose myself. But he simply asked the guys if they were interested to have a turn with me.
Once again, I was shocked. But also very shy so I didn't say a thing and anyway, one of the guys reacted way faster than I did and before I realized what was going on he had already swaped with my man and I let him have his way with me. And then they switched and switched again and that's how I let 4 guys have sex with me ^^'.