Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Unorganised gang bang
Old 06-21-2021, 10:49 PM

Default Unorganised gang bang

That is so hot

Gabgbangs
Old 06-21-2021, 11:37 PM

Default Gabgbangs

I love BBC gangbangs. Always looking for groups to use my holes bareback and fill me up.

Pass around
Old 06-22-2021, 03:58 AM

Default Pass around

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCslutBEX View Post
I deleted my snapchat lmao because that was way too much. I want to play with lots of bbcs but not in danger Whats you girls take on that?
As someone who has no desire to be married or be hooked up with a white guy I can see your problem because security is my concern to. What has worked for me is partnering up with a black guy who sets things up for me and watches out for me. If he gets compensated for it I don't mind. He's providing me a service so good for him

Old 06-23-2021, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandawoman4blk View Post
Not likely a “gang”. Most likely a group of friends that hang together. Still would be more than one at a time. But, they would want you to come back. A little rough maybe, cell phone photos and movies to remember the event likely and always a chance of them being sent to you at in opportune times or posted. Let yourself go and enjoy the ride.
i wish all that didnt sound hot to me lmao

Old 06-23-2021, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwnut View Post
The more black cocks the better I just love to be fucked in a gangbang wow all that cum in my mouth mmmmmm that taste is awesome QOS Karen😋💋♠️
your so lucky

Old 06-23-2021, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SexuInsBroker View Post
Mmmmm so true. I love being in a zoom call and then getting a video or a pic of me sucking on their young BBC's lol
So you already did it? How was it? Getting passed around seems so hot! I havent even had one lmao but damn i get so horny for it.

Old 06-23-2021, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoink47 View Post
damn, I'm too shy to try gang...
how did you overcome the fear?
I haven't i deleted snapchat lol but i got back on a few days later so horny and flirted with him turned out he was in new zealand so like it can't happn anyways lol now i post how much i want tag teamed and stuff tho so hopeing i get to meet two when im not scared

Old 06-23-2021, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squillie View Post
To me it pretty much "happened"...

I was on vacation in Cameroun, with they guy I was seeing there working in a fitness center. He wanted to show me the place after closing hours so I went there.
Story short, we ended up in the showers. And as we were having sex there, the 3 remaining guys working there and who didn't fly home already came along in the showers.
I was a bit uneasy but my man was not bugged at all and kept doing what he was doing.
With the position I was in, I could see the guys watching us and really getting excited. I thought that would be all, but it wasn't.
Once he finished and put me back on the ground, I didn't move to keep him as a cover and not completely expose myself. But he simply asked the guys if they were interested to have a turn with me.
Once again, I was shocked. But also very shy so I didn't say a thing and anyway, one of the guys reacted way faster than I did and before I realized what was going on he had already swaped with my man and I let him have his way with me. And then they switched and switched again and that's how I let 4 guys have sex with me ^^'.
That sounds so fun! I hiope you were okay with it x.x

Old 06-23-2021, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailgirl View Post
As someone who has no desire to be married or be hooked up with a white guy I can see your problem because security is my concern to. What has worked for me is partnering up with a black guy who sets things up for me and watches out for me. If he gets compensated for it I don't mind. He's providing me a service so good for him
This guy woudl of been good seemed very nice until he telling me id beraped but i think he was roleplaying . I also chatted wtiha guy on xhamster who said he'd get a crew on me but like he sent so many fake bbc pics lmao unless i just seen all the pics before

Old 06-23-2021, 05:21 AM

U will love it u show them u can take it all girl