Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-01-2018, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoboss45 View Post
How soon after going black have you ladies allowed your bull to breed you? Did you have and keep the baby?
Wasn't really a conscience choice. Was out having some fun and some studs fucked past my birth control.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
How soon after going black have you ladies allowed your bull to breed you? Did you have and keep the baby?
I have not actually committed to truly being bread yet. I've role played it in the bedroom and just failed to tell some bulls I have been with that I am on birth control but not taken the actual plunge.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:50 PM

I think this is a hot and fun bedroom role play and can be great if you play it off right but I wonder how many people are actually trying it versus just being a sexy idea.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
I am on birth control but this is something I hardly ever share with the bulls I am with. I think it adds to the intensity of what is going on and the drive.

Old 08-10-2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeGyrl86 View Post
I am on birth control but this is something I hardly ever share with the bulls I am with. I think it adds to the intensity of what is going on and the drive.
I agree. If they think they might knock you up they try extra hard and it all adds to the enjoyment.

saying it
Old 08-10-2018, 03:51 PM

Default saying it

My wife loved to and enjoyed telling men that were fucking her bareback to put a baby in her belly and come on and give me a black baby in my belly. It almost always motivated the man with his cock in her to "let her have it" and then pump a load of cum as deep as he could get in her. I also don't know how many times I would hear the man she was with and they were resting after the first round of fucking, say something like you want a baby in your belly well let's make sure you get one as they would get between her legs and fuck her the second time and cum in her again. It always added to the intensity of her being fucked. GTR

Old 08-17-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
It seems like a common thing that comes up for women and couples but I wonder how much it actually happens beyond bedroom role play. I love playing the part in the bedroom but I have not gone all the way for real yet.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:32 AM

nature finds it way,

Old 10-26-2018, 10:35 AM

Hot wives most often always wear their wedding ring and bands. They feel great freedom in being able to meet men for possible sexual gratification. There is no cheating in their marriage and this is a wonderful thing. She takes her sexual openness to great heights. She works out more, eats better, and wears sexier clothing. She feels younger and is able to stay in heat for years to come.
With all this sex, especially bearback , you can’t rule out impregnating.
An abortion is murder but once the black baby is born, will the Cuck love it? I don’t think it matters. The Cuck is by law the father and must support the child. I believe at first there might be problems that could even lead to separating, but probably the cuckold will learn to love or at least respect the child. I think that the latter is the most possible. After all, children are innocent.

Bred
Old 10-26-2018, 09:22 PM

Default Bred

I am beyond the baby years or so I am told by my Gynecologist, but the thought of being bred is such a turn on. I allow my BBC lover to fill me with his deep sperm. Hoping by chance to have one slip through and find an egg.......

Tags
whore