Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-08-2018, 01:49 PM

I find your desire to get pregnant by your black lover to be very exciting! I think that is the real reason so many women here (and those men like us who find them so thrilling) are into this lifestyle. It is all about the possibility of having a back baby.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:52 PM

I think that is the REAL reason so many of the women are into BBC. It is all about getting pregant with a black baby. I find that idea very exciting!

Old 07-28-2020, 06:35 PM

Any single white girls looking for a cuckold around Oklahoma or Texas?

Knocked up
Old 08-06-2020, 10:58 AM

Default Knocked up

Both my girls have been knocked up by black guys,which is fine by me,as I'm a big believer in interracial relationships. I've been encouraging them for ages to do it if they want to.

Old 11-28-2020, 01:52 AM

I plan to breed the white woman I own. Several times! And I know she wouldn't disobey - She's way too sub to d that!

Old 11-30-2020, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector1953 View Post
I plan to breed the white woman I own. Several times! And I know she wouldn't disobey - She's way too sub to d that!
All the best. I can tell that her baby will be very, very Black.

Old 12-02-2020, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlowsidney View Post
Both my girls have been knocked up by black guys,which is fine by me,as I'm a big believer in interracial relationships. I've been encouraging them for ages to do it if they want to.
Good for you. More moms should encourage their white daughters to be black bred.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:01 PM

My ex wife was pregnant with her black lovers baby 6 months after leaving me. Our daughters were young at the time, the oldest wouldn’t be 10. Me and the ex had all but confirmed & agreed we wouldn’t have anymore kids..... yet 6 months after leaving me dating a younger gym freak black guy she’s pregnant! From experience it’s no accident it seems common for divorced wives dating Dom black guys to want to have a real mans baby growing inside them.

Now my to daughters mid to late teens have been raised seeing my ex, there mom as a black mans toy, dressing slutty, full of confidence & attitude so it didn’t shock me to see them both being arm candy for a couple of roided up jacked black guys! I can’t lie it’s a sexy sight to see & I always expected it to happen. I hate it, it doesn’t make me happy knowing my ex white wife and 2 daughters are black men’s fuck toys. But at the same time it’s so sexy seeing them so happy, head turning with there lovers!

I’m in denial if I think I’m never gonna get the call saying my girls ain’t pregnant infact I’m more realistic and waiting for that call anytime now! I’ll never know for sure but I’m of the opinion there mother encourages it, everything! There image and lifestyle are no accident just like my wife’s pregnancies since she left me! A lot of white guys like me are becoming wise to this seeing our ex’s and daughters enter this lifestyle and having a black baby is inevitable for white wives who wanna be a black mans trophy!

Old 12-03-2020, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious scott View Post
My ex wife was pregnant with her black lovers baby 6 months after leaving me. Our daughters were young at the time, the oldest wouldn’t be 10. Me and the ex had all but confirmed & agreed we wouldn’t have anymore kids..... yet 6 months after leaving me dating a younger gym freak black guy she’s pregnant! From experience it’s no accident it seems common for divorced wives dating Dom black guys to want to have a real mans baby growing inside them.

Now my to daughters mid to late teens have been raised seeing my ex, there mom as a black mans toy, dressing slutty, full of confidence & attitude so it didn’t shock me to see them both being arm candy for a couple of roided up jacked black guys! I can’t lie it’s a sexy sight to see & I always expected it to happen. I hate it, it doesn’t make me happy knowing my ex white wife and 2 daughters are black men’s fuck toys. But at the same time it’s so sexy seeing them so happy, head turning with there lovers!

I’m in denial if I think I’m never gonna get the call saying my girls ain’t pregnant infact I’m more realistic and waiting for that call anytime now! I’ll never know for sure but I’m of the opinion there mother encourages it, everything! There image and lifestyle are no accident just like my wife’s pregnancies since she left me! A lot of white guys like me are becoming wise to this seeing our ex’s and daughters enter this lifestyle and having a black baby is inevitable for white wives who wanna be a black mans trophy!

Oh l'm sure it's just a matter of time before there'll be a black baby in each of their wombs and you should be happy for them.

Old 12-18-2020, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Oh l'm sure it's just a matter of time before there'll be a black baby in each of their wombs and you should be happy for them.
Well, my Dad felt the same way - called me a niggers whore but I am.

Guy I was with bred me then left me.

But I can't wait till the baby arrives but dreading the birth - due January 5th.

Tags
whore