Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Yuppers
Old 03-07-2019, 06:46 PM

Default Yuppers

He will calm down. Send him dirty pictures daily to his cell at work. Get him horny. He will enjoy the amazing sight. They all do. Dont worry. Now go enjoy another with him by your side.

Old 03-13-2019, 04:36 PM

Dont make it about humiliation, make it about the sex and your appetite for more. Involve him and help him be comfortable with the scene. And dont be pissed when he starts finding women to fuck as well.

And keep the stories comming.

Fuck no
Old 05-25-2020, 06:19 PM

Cool Fuck no

White black or whatever, if I caught my wife fucking anybody I would strangle them both and dismember them with a pocket knife.

Just kidding.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:40 AM

I would like to have this problem . I don’t care if my husband is jealous ! He needs to join me
Next time let me take control for once ! What about my fantasy date!! He is more than welcome
To enjoy Stefan’s massive cock too !! That’s my fantasy !!! And he better swallow !

Wife gave a BBC blow job in a car
Old 05-29-2020, 01:58 PM

Default Wife gave a BBC blow job in a car

My wife drove a black mans car, he's a CEO of an energy company, just got a new BMW, we were out for drinks...

She admired his car, he asked if she'd want to drive it. Of course, she said, "yes".

They went to three bars,three drinks...I followed each tim. After the third, he pulled out his cock as he was in the passenger seat....and told her to hold his cock. She did. At a red light, he undid her seat belt and told her to kiss his head, lick it quickly and she did.. The then put his thumb in her mouth as she started to drive again....and told her to park in an HEB (grocery store) parking lot and she was going to suck his cock. She was scared, nervous....and pulled her head down, it was erotic, I was parked next to them an watched. He pulled her top off, she was topless....parked for over an hour

Old 10-14-2020, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeee View Post
I would like to have this problem . I don’t care if my husband is jealous ! He needs to join me
Next time let me take control for once ! What about my fantasy date!! He is more than welcome
To enjoy Stefan’s massive cock too !! That’s my fantasy !!! And he better swallow !
Be careful what you wish for.....he may becum a bigger whore fir BBC than you are. In my case that’s just what happened ❤️

Pig
Old 10-14-2020, 03:59 PM

Default Pig

I hope u get a disease in that pussy you can’t cure... fucking pig

Old 10-15-2020, 10:32 AM

I am a hisband married for 20 years. Fantasize about watching my wife getting fucked. Do you think i sjould move on this or would it be a mistKe? Wanted to plam it for her birthday in December. We have never done anything like this before.

Old 11-28-2020, 08:14 PM

How sexy! My husband didn’t have a choice as he was tied up! He still has no choice but he is now very good with it!!