Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First Experience, Hub Regret
Old 07-28-2018, 07:29 AM

Default First Experience, Hub Regret

Anyone else feel like their hubby was full go and then it happened and it almost made things worse lol. long story short, I joined this site because me and him wanted to 'spice things up" and i found this site. Alot of talking and what not later I finally had my first black guy a few weeks ago. He was down for it eventho I knew he didnt like it, but its been weird since lol.

Give him time
Old 07-29-2018, 07:49 PM

Default Give him time

Your hubby had a FANTASY and it was great. He envisioned all sorts of things in his head that seemed sexy and fun. Then the REALITY happened and he's a little freaked out. You are going to have to reassure him of your commitment and help him understand that SEX and LOVE are not the same thing and he is your man. Or...just let him be a pouty little bitch and you go get yourself some more thick, long cock and enjoy yourself before hubby tries to shut it all down.

Old 07-29-2018, 11:27 PM

haha yeh agree theres only two of those ways to go

Old 07-30-2018, 01:58 AM

Congratulations hon
You wont stop but give him time
way to go girl
Roxanna

Old 07-30-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 White F NC View Post
Anyone else feel like their hubby was full go and then it happened and it almost made things worse lol. long story short, I joined this site because me and him wanted to 'spice things up" and i found this site. Alot of talking and what not later I finally had my first black guy a few weeks ago. He was down for it eventho I knew he didnt like it, but its been weird since lol.
Pretty common actually. A lot of people find the idea very sexy when worked up or in the bedroom but when it becomes more than a fantasy and there are actual events going on it can hit home. My recommendation always for people looking to consider this is to discuss it after sex when you're coming down from that lust and to start by considering a threesome. That way you can almost take baby steps with it.

Old 07-31-2018, 12:41 PM

My wife had her one and only black man 8 years ago, and we both loved it. She loved the way he just plain fucked the hell out of her. (Three times in one night). And I loved watching his black cock pumping in her white pussy. Unfortunately, we had to leave the lifestyle soon after due to her early onset of arthritis. If not for that, she would have gone almost exclusivly black cock.

No regrets.

Old 08-05-2018, 04:02 PM

All I have to say is you can't go back. Either Cuck will now have to accept that is wife has found something much better than he ever delivered or he will have to leave. So many white husbands talk their wives into this. Wife goes along for whatever reason then the wife finds out how good black cock is and now the husband is all pissed and jealous. Deal with it is all I have to say.

Old 08-05-2018, 04:35 PM

it was my idea not his lol but yeh

Old 08-05-2018, 08:59 PM

Keep the ball rolling with different men. Ease him into the action. Once he handles a load in his mouth hes all yours. And after hes had his ass banged he will be all smiles and venturing out on his own!

Old 08-06-2018, 06:20 PM

Chill weirdo