Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

why anal ?
Old 01-22-2019, 12:36 PM

Question why anal ?

I see ,so many times, where black men seem to prefer anal sex with white women. Why would anal sex be more desired with a white woman than vaginal sex ?

Old 01-22-2019, 02:30 PM

the orgasm that coms with it....

Old 01-22-2019, 03:39 PM

I think it gives black guys a sense of superiority

Hard to Tell
Old 01-22-2019, 06:33 PM

Default Hard to Tell

Ass fetish? Domination thing? Just wanting to try it, maybe?
Probably dozens of reason; depending on the individuals and situations involved.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshavon View Post
I see ,so many times, where black men seem to prefer anal sex with white women. Why would anal sex be more desired with a white woman than vaginal sex ?
Where are you seeing this at exactly? Im not seeing it.

Old 01-23-2019, 05:59 PM

I am seeing it from the dude that was with my lady and me one time. His name was dennis and he rolled my lady over and took her from behind without missing a beat. Once he got it all the way in, he started fucking her and I put my dick in her mouth. He pushed her from behind with his thrusts and my cock deeper into her throat. He had a condom on so when he was going to cum, he ripped it off and came in her mouth and face. Afterwards, I got a deep kiss and she snowballed me. Her ass was sore but she loved every second of it. So did I.

We all have out reasons but this one is mine ♠
Old 02-01-2019, 03:38 PM

Default We all have out reasons but this one is mine ♠

I can't speak for everyone but here is my own "Selfish" reasons for "Anal" & this only applies to ladies that I am dating or if they are married or in a relationship & stuff like that .
If it is sex on the fly like when you go on vacation or travelling for business and such,
then unless your in Europe many women don't care for anal sex & to say they don't care for it may be a bit "Too Strong" a reply ..so let's say it's not introduced into the sexual line up of sorts .

Now for my " Selfish" reasons (And they are only two (2) ) when it comes to someone I am dating ,or if they are married or in a relationship (And she still texts & calls to meet up )
then my selfish reasons are simple ..So here ya go !

#1 I wanna be the "First " guy in the ass !
And to quote a great line from the movie "Margin Call ":
" Remember there are only three (3) ways to make a living in this world and that is to be First , be Smarter or cheat" ..So I 'd rather "Be First !!! "

#2 I don't wanna be the guy who got left out
meaning : she says I did it once & it hurt or I used to do it all the time but I found Jesus ?!?
*That's about when the "Breakup" usually happens ♂♠

Anal Sex
Old 02-01-2019, 07:16 PM

Default Anal Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshavon View Post
Has nothing to do with race, sorry guy. Has everything to do, on the man's side, with the face there is no squeeze like that on. Not to mention, if she wipes front to back, almost impossible to get pregnant and she'll feel you coming much more than she does when you cum in her vagina. has to do with more nerve endings. But you have to be gentle and well lubed to make it a good experience for the woman. If she like then you're golden, if not never again. Just remember a gentle, kind white guy is just as good as a gentle, kind black guy.

Old 02-05-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
. has to do with more nerve endings. But you have to be gentle and well lubed to make it a good experience for the woman. If she like then you're golden, if not never again.
As I said in an "Earlier " post ..
Slow & Steady wins the race & the finish line is "Deep" in her waist

Old 03-03-2019, 08:02 PM

It is because she is giving everything to her lover. Nothing is off limits. Complete and total surrender for everyones pleasure. Once it is all the way in, there is NO turning back.

Tags
lust for anal