Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wedding rings
Old 05-01-2019, 04:58 AM

Default Wedding rings

Ok ladies I have a question? Do black guys fuck you harder and cum deeper if you are wearing your wedding ring? My wife says yes and I have noticed she gets a lot more attention at the clubs from black guys when she has her ring on. When we play she swears the guys are cumming much harder in her. Black guys chime in please as well

Old 05-01-2019, 02:04 PM

I was once engaged to a woman who used to go out on Friday nights to meet blacks guys at a club. She told me several times that when she wore her engagement ring, the guys in the bar were a lot more upfront that they just wanted to fuck her and that when they did fuck her, they were rougher and fucked her harder.

I am curious to hear what others say.

Old 05-01-2019, 02:18 PM

Most of my luvers get off on the fact that I’m married then there are those that don’t care one way or the other....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Wedding rings-4e167f67-b351-477b-834e-8db73a68a340.jpg  

Old 05-16-2019, 08:47 AM

I think the wedding ring thing is a myth really! My boyfriend never mentioned it or cared if I wore it or not. I’ve heard some men like it I don’t deny it. I’ve been divorced over7 years now and still occasionally wear them( engagement, wedding & eternity rings ) I don’t do it for kicks I just like them as jewellery and think there pretty! Plus my ex never asked for them back lol.

At first when I got with my boyfriend I would on purpose take them of for our dates! After a couple of dates I stopped caring one way or the other. Didn’t care who saw us or didn’t, my wants wasn’t changing at the risk of some random guy seeing my ring!

Old 05-17-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twyazoo View Post
Ok ladies I have a question? Do black guys fuck you harder and cum deeper if you are wearing your wedding ring? My wife says yes and I have noticed she gets a lot more attention at the clubs from black guys when she has her ring on. When we play she swears the guys are cumming much harder in her. Black guys chime in please as well

ever thought to slip the ring off after black guy has cum in your wife and place it inside her pussy to give it a coating of her lovers cream?

Wedding ring
Old 05-21-2019, 01:04 AM

Default Wedding ring

She has had many black cocks cum in her mouth and then coate her ring. She knows it turns me on. I will have to have her coate the ring in her pussy

Wife used to.....
Old 05-24-2019, 07:42 AM

Default Wife used to.....

My wife always thought she had better "lucK' when she would take her ring off before going out and guys could easily see she wore one regular but not tonite…...the white ring-line was a dead giveaway that she was out cheating.

for those in to "ring disrespect", she had a DOM lover who would on occasion wear a condom when he came the first time. He would make her remove the condom, then remove her wedding ring and drop it inside the cum filled condom and tie it up for later.

When she was coming home, he would have her push the condom up inside her very cum-filled pussy and then put her panties on and pull them up tight so the condom could not slip out. When she got home, my job was to remove the condom without using my hands or fingers, she would untie it and I had to retrieve her ring...again minus hands.....and orally place it back on her finger after cleaning it off orally too. She would have to take photos of this and text them to him to prove she had done what he required of her. We both loved it!!

If I can get it to load, I have a photo that shows what she would occasionally text me from his apartment.....him cumming on her ring and she would then suck and lick the sperm off for him.

CW
Attached Thumbnails
Wedding rings-tested-hubby.jpg  

Probably should note......
Old 05-24-2019, 07:44 AM

Default Probably should note......

that is NOT her or her Lover......its what they did. I found the photo on here someplace.

CW

Old 08-26-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
My wife always thought she had better "lucK' when she would take her ring off before going out and guys could easily see she wore one regular but not tonite…...the white ring-line was a dead giveaway that she was out cheating.

for those in to "ring disrespect", she had a DOM lover who would on occasion wear a condom when he came the first time. He would make her remove the condom, then remove her wedding ring and drop it inside the cum filled condom and tie it up for later.

When she was coming home, he would have her push the condom up inside her very cum-filled pussy and then put her panties on and pull them up tight so the condom could not slip out. When she got home, my job was to remove the condom without using my hands or fingers, she would untie it and I had to retrieve her ring...again minus hands.....and orally place it back on her finger after cleaning it off orally too. She would have to take photos of this and text them to him to prove she had done what he required of her. We both loved it!!

If I can get it to load, I have a photo that shows what she would occasionally text me from his apartment.....him cumming on her ring and she would then suck and lick the sperm off for him.

CW
i must admit that picture is hot

Old 08-26-2019, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m key View Post
ever thought to slip the ring off after black guy has cum in your wife and place it inside her pussy to give it a coating of her lovers cream?
love that idea