Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

itsa a must
Old 09-17-2010, 08:13 AM

Default itsa a must

well all my brothers dont like condoms and we all ways want to fill that white married pussy up lest i do

Hi
Old 09-17-2010, 08:15 AM

Default Hi

Thats right

Old 09-17-2010, 12:11 PM

I asked one black guy to pull out, when he got close, he said a team of wild horses wouldn't be able to pull him. Anyway when it came to the climax I had my legs wrapped tight around him, so he couldn't even if he had wanted too.

Very good thread
Old 09-17-2010, 05:48 PM

Thumbs up Very good thread

I am a 33 year old "gifted" black dude who is very attracted to and who has had many cute white wives. I find that most of the posts here to be very honest, mature and frank - great discussion. As some of the ladies have commented, once in her pussy bareback she knows for sure that she will be getting her cunt "lubricated". Cumming balls-deep in a cute white wife is an indescribable experience for a black guy. I have knocked up three of them and it has worked out well. The wives were very much into it and hubbies were OK. I get to visit and interact as "uncle". Added benefit is that mom and I have some quality time as well (smile). A few gals have let me go in bareback but asked me to cum on their tummies. As I was on the final long, deep strokes they wrapped their legs around me, gave me a sexy smile, a deep kiss (kissing while deep in is fantastic) and pulled me even deper in, just as several of the ladies have noted. My rule is to always respect he lady and ask where she wants it; so far they always wanted to feel it in their cunts. I respect very much these wonderful ladies who are not ashamed, guilty or embarrased to meet their sexual needs with black guys and who enjoy some excitement in their lives.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:16 PM

If you're going bare, might as well let them cum in you! But in these days and times, condoms are always a requirement for us. Sorry, but thats how it goes with us. better safe than sorry. Nobody wants any STD's.

WW

Old 09-17-2010, 07:05 PM

My man always cums inside me! There is know way I'm going to try and tell him to pull out if I did he'd just ram me harder which is fine with me! Beside I love feeling that warm black cum hitting me deep and taking the risk!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracey

Old 09-17-2010, 08:52 PM

I think most Blacks get off on the idea of 'soiling' a white girl with a black baby so to speak. If we are honest about it that is part of the allure for us white girls. There is still something a bit naughty about a single mom pushing a black child around in a stroller. For me the thrill was in having my ex do that in public.

Sex with wife and blk dom
Old 09-17-2010, 10:22 PM

Default Sex with wife and blk dom

Let's face it - you must all be right about this! My husband wants me to do it, and he knows that I love having sex, and crave doing it now. I am submissive, and told him that I will go for it, but only if I can be myself and get ultimate pleasure by fully servicing a Dom and getting off of birth control and getting it put to me bareback! We've talked about having a child anyway, so, if I get breeded by the Dom, so be it! Our son or daughter will always remind us of our adventure! I'll bet that Hubby will gladly accept my terms! I can't wait!!
Attached Thumbnails
bareback what are the consequences?-sandi-s-going-out-date.jpg   bareback what are the consequences?-sandi-shows-her-heavenly-pearly-gates.jpg   bareback what are the consequences?-sandi-s-ready-your-sex.jpg  

Old 09-18-2010, 01:30 AM

Bareback is better for you, ur bull, and hubby! Our rule is 1st load has to go deep in my pussy. hubby loves sloppy last after 1 or 10 guys. Make your hubby clean your pussy VERY good!!! My hubby looks now lo forward for the clean up

Last edited by D3viou$; 09-18-2010 at 02:55 AM.. Reason: speeling

Old 09-18-2010, 02:13 PM

when my wife and i first started swapping with a black couple BOTH women used the pill so it wasn't really an issue.,.but the first few times my wife would have her lover pull out and only swallow.,..but the urge to have him blow his load inside was too strong and she eventually gave in.,.. now the only time he pulls out is to give her a "seed shower",..
MOST men prefer to leave thier load,..so if your looking to be blacked be prepared to be "seeded" because sooner or later it WILL happen,.and chances are you'll want it to.

Last edited by ockmick; 09-18-2010 at 02:15 PM..