Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-31-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_a_cuck View Post
My BF is a Dominant Black Man.
My wife Marcy has been in charge of us as a couple since we started dating 20 years ago and we have lived an FLR marriage since then, she even proposed to me, not the other way around. I have been her loyal sissy since our first date and loving cuckold for the last 10 years now.
She has been exclusive to black men after our first years of cucking, and I have happily sucked all of her black lovers that have wanted to let me, and been fucked as a sissy from many of them.
I was tending bar at one of her current Bull's parties one night when a very tall and handsome friend of His sat down and asked me to make him a drink. He and I small talked for a while before my wife came over and formally introduced us as He is a very good friend of her Bull's. We talked a little more before He rose to leave since He needed to be somewhere else by then. He rocked my world when he took my hand and kissed my fingers, telling me He enjoyed meeting me and said He might see me around if Marcy kept seeing James.
The next day, Marcy asked me if I liked meeting Samuel at the party and I had to admit I really liked when he kissed my hand. I know I blushed deep red when He did that and I asked my Wife when I might see Him again as I enjoyed our conversation. I asked her almost daily if she had seen or heard from him, and I did admit to her that I sort of had a crush on Him.
A few days later, my cell phone rang while I was doing dishes and it was HIM!! Omg, I had to sit down when I heard that sexy voice and He immediately started asking about being a sissy for Marcy and James, and asked what I was wearing and just flirting really hard the whole time we talked. When Marcy got home later that day, She told me that we going on a double date that Saturday night with James and Samuel. The three days between than and Saturday I was a basket case trying to get myself totally ready and pick my best skirt and blouse and of course my sexiest undies too, just in case.
The Men picked us up early that night and we spent most of the evening at a very good blues club. I was afraid someone would say something about me being dressed femme or something, but as I was on Samuels arm most of the night, unless we were dancing or in the booth just visiting, no one seemed bothered by how I was dressed. I found out Samuel is gay, and likes white bois that are sissy for real Men, we even went out to the car and made out once.
James and Marcy dropped us off at Samuels house later and I didn't get home until late Sunday evening. My pussy was well tended to by Samuel and I was constantly leaking cum. I sucked that magnificent cock I don't know how many times that day with Him, mostly to get Him hard so He could fuck me again, but I did get some very tasty treats for my tummy too.
That was a year ago, and I feel so desired by Him and He has never failed to satisfy His needs with me, or left me unsatisfied either. I still service James and Marcy, but look forward to my times with Samuel. He spends the night with me sometimes, but I am at His home much more often. He is THE only Man to have seduced me totally, and I do see Him pretty regularly both with and without Marcy and James. We are pretty much a steady couple now.
Samuel sounds so hot! How is he built?

Old 03-31-2020, 12:32 PM

Never seduced but I was forced when I was 14. I must have enjoyed it because I kept going back to be forced again and again.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelovesblack View Post
Samuel sounds so hot! How is he built?
Samuel is a very handsome medium complexion, stands just under 6'2" and is probably about 220 lbs. of very solid and well defined black muscle. Just seeing Him without His shirt makes my pussy twitch for Him.

His awesome cock is right at 8.5", uncut, and about the same diameter as a 'D' cell battery and fits all the way deep into my hungry sissy pussy. I have only been able to take all of Him down my throat for a few months now, but when I do, I can't catch and savor His creamy, hot cum to taste and savor. Marcy, James and now Samuel have definitely made me the bitch for all three of them, and I like being that for them.

Paula

Old 04-02-2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Samuel is a very handsome medium complexion, stands just under 6'2" and is probably about 220 lbs. of very solid and well defined black muscle. Just seeing Him without His shirt makes my pussy twitch for Him.

His awesome cock is right at 8.5", uncut, and about the same diameter as a 'D' cell battery and fits all the way deep into my hungry sissy pussy. I have only been able to take all of Him down my throat for a few months now, but when I do, I can't catch and savor His creamy, hot cum to taste and savor. Marcy, James and now Samuel have definitely made me the bitch for all three of them, and I like being that for them.

Paula
Whats the hottest thing you've done with all of them?

Old 04-03-2020, 12:31 AM

I guess the hottest would have to be when James and Marcy watched Samuel and I make love, with me in the role of the woman. They watched from first kiss until He and I both had really nice orgasms together.

Black cock lovers
Old 04-03-2020, 09:08 AM

Default Black cock lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoralguy4u View Post
I was 13 yrs ole and older black boys make me suck their cock and then started fucking my little white ass I loved it and want to be use by them all the time I grew up in love with every black ma cock I sucked and begged them to fuck me I have be such a sissy slut all my life I love being a black mans sissy
There are so many things about us that are the same. Once a BBC loving sissy....always a BBC loving sissy.
There are a lot of white bois out there that secretly want to try BBC but they’re afraid of what others would think. That’s really sad. My guess is that the majority of white bois would easily become sissies like us if they would just surrender once to BBC

Old 04-04-2020, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy Chloe Cocksucker View Post
There are so many things about us that are the same. Once a BBC loving sissy....always a BBC loving sissy.
There are a lot of white bois out there that secretly want to try BBC but they’re afraid of what others would think. That’s really sad. My guess is that the majority of white bois would easily become sissies like us if they would just surrender once to BBC
With some white bois, I don't think they are afraid of what other's might think of them. They are afraid of what a gorgeous BC will turn them into. Once they actually touch that long, thick shaft and the velvety soft skin around it, they would never be able to let go. Their first taste would addict them just as it has most sissies. I have found that I get into a panic almost if I cannot get cum from either James or his creampies he gives Marcy, or now from my BF and Master Samuel when He fucks me as His woman, and gives me those beautiful creampies in my sissy pussy where they belong, as well as in my tummy.

Paula

Old 04-04-2020, 09:10 PM

Quote:
With some white bois, I don't think they are afraid of what other's might think of them. They are afraid of what a gorgeous BC will turn them into. Once they actually touch that long, thick shaft and the velvety soft skin around it, they would never be able to let go. Their first taste would addict them just as it has most sissies. I have found that I get into a panic almost if I cannot get cum from either James or his creampies he gives Marcy, or now from my BF and Master Samuel when He fucks me as His woman, and gives me those beautiful creampies in my sissy pussy where they belong, as well as in my tummy.

Paula
The thing that got me was when I grabbed his cock. The mass & weight! OMG, my pussy twitched. It was soft & silky, it was solid & heavy. Mine tiny clit never felt like that. I just learned what a real cock felt like & I was in love with it!!

Old 04-14-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeLover70 View Post
I wouldn’t think there’d be any seduction from the bull so much as SUBMISSION from the sissy. Probably not a whole hell of a lot of convincing needed there.
So true. when I saw his powerful body and massive cock I was his.

Old 04-14-2020, 05:13 PM

My slut's bull tried to seduce me. I wasn't going for it at all. I didn't want to be reduced to just a sissy cock sucker. One night I drank too much and fell into a deep sleep. My slut took the opportunity to tie me to the bedposts while I was snoring. When I woke up I found a hairy pussy sitting on my face. I thought hey this is not bad. Then a hard black cock appeared from under her thighs and was thrust into my mouth. I had no choice but to suck or choke. Then the cock was taken away and a hairy ass was positioned over my mouth. Again I thought this in not bad. Until I realized the ass was black. I was licking a black man's nasty shithole, and I started to like it! Finally he pulled back and shot a thick chewy load to the back of my throat and I swallowed all down. So if that is being seduced I guess I was. But it certainly wasn't how I thought it should be. And it certainly wasn't the last time to do it. I was only embarrassed when I had to admit them that I didn't need to be tied down to do it.