Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-29-2020, 06:54 AM

Funny you mention this, my wife also would come to me and ask, “Is there a sign on my head or something that says “I like Black guys”?! Every time I go out to the store, the mall or anywhere Black guys are always talking to me or hitting up on me!”
I have to lean with IronMike, my wife’s enjoyed great sex and good times with Black guys and it probably shows when she’s out there by herself or even with me. I personally have always enjoyed hearing her tell me of these experiences and assured her that since she’s begun enjoying them, her actions emit a signal, maybe the way she looks at them or initiates a conversation.
One time in Kauai she was there for a week with one of her younger white female agents, while my wife was at the bar getting a drink, a Black guy was sitting next to her, the two began talking and getting very close, her female white agent later said, “That guy was so hitting on you!” My wife told me, “Damn, if she wasn’t there with me, I would’ve gone back to his room!”
So, yeah women, especially white wives who have enjoyed Black men before, do seem to emit a certain appeal that must show when Black men are around.

Old 12-29-2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrastcpl View Post
Funny you mention this, my wife also would come to me and ask, “Is there a sign on my head or something that says “I like Black guys”?! Every time I go out to the store, the mall or anywhere Black guys are always talking to me or hitting up on me!”
I have to lean with IronMike, my wife’s enjoyed great sex and good times with Black guys and it probably shows when she’s out there by herself or even with me. I personally have always enjoyed hearing her tell me of these experiences and assured her that since she’s begun enjoying them, her actions emit a signal, maybe the way she looks at them or initiates a conversation.
One time in Kauai she was there for a week with one of her younger white female agents, while my wife was at the bar getting a drink, a Black guy was sitting next to her, the two began talking and getting very close, her female white agent later said, “That guy was so hitting on you!” My wife told me, “Damn, if she wasn’t there with me, I would’ve gone back to his room!”
So, yeah women, especially white wives who have enjoyed Black men before, do seem to emit a certain appeal that must show when Black men are around.
It must be because this is almost a daily occurrence be it at the grocery store, mall, bar, vacation spots etc.

Old 12-30-2020, 06:21 AM

I think it comes from when a wife shows the confidence and liberation of being with Black men, for mine, she never shy’s away from Black men like most white wives do. I always enjoy hearing her tails of what happened at this store or who hit up on her when she was out somewhere.
Since moving to Hawaii it’s been a dry spell as on some of these islands, you eventually know everyone. Hopefully as we’ve been enjoying our newfound love of fine Scotch whiskey’s she’s had an, “Awakening” of wanting to experience Black men again, even gone as far as naming the bottles after the men she’d been fond of as the the flavors and smoothness remind her of each one’s qualities.
If you find the right guy or guys, this is quite an enjoyable lifestyle.

Old 12-30-2020, 01:20 PM

A couple of years ago, I took my wife and two daughters to a Phila. 76ers game. We sat in front of four black men who were there together. They spent a lot of time talking to each other about my wife and daughters and what they wanted to do with them.

Old 12-30-2020, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
A couple of years ago, I took my wife and two daughters to a Phila. 76ers game. We sat in front of four black men who were there together. They spent a lot of time talking to each other about my wife and daughters and what they wanted to do with them.

How did that make you feel? More important how did that make your wife feel?

Old 12-30-2020, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyD View Post
How did that make you feel? More important how did that make your wife feel?
I enjoyed hearing it and imagined watching them do what they were talking about. My wife and daughters never mentioned it at all.

FYI .. my daughters are 26 and 23 and the 23 year old has only dated black guys for the past three years or so. There have been times when two or three black men have come to pick her up so I have thought she is probably being shared.

Old 01-04-2021, 11:19 AM

I've been out shopping or to bars and I must admit I do flirt with black guys,even when my hubs with me, but he does know my sexual preference for black over white. They are more forceful they know what they want, and doesn't seem to bother them if my hubs around,which I find a real turn on. I love the comments they make about my ass and tits.

Old 01-04-2021, 04:49 PM

Jen is a HOT, SEXY Woman. She DOES obviously want BBC & They WANT her. Make it Happen my Friend

Old 01-04-2021, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlowsidney View Post
I've been out shopping or to bars and I must admit I do flirt with black guys,even when my hubs with me, but he does know my sexual preference for black over white. They are more forceful they know what they want, and doesn't seem to bother them if my hubs around,which I find a real turn on. I love the comments they make about my ass and tits.
Yeah she must be flirting in ways I have no clue about

Old 01-04-2021, 05:59 PM

Because of everything that's happened recently with all the protests and support for BLM it just stands to reason that black men would be more open to showing interest in white women in public. The number of interracial relationships are at an all time high and more white women are curious about black men. White men are less likely to take offence to black men hitting on their women because they don't want to appear racist. I expect this to continue to incease in the future.