Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Same with my wife
Old 08-20-2021, 11:55 AM

Default Same with my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by blforsex View Post
This happens to my wife always...and i enjoy it and encourage her in public to flirt and flash only the black men. She works around very young and attractive black men since we have been married. She wont fuck them in front of me. Although im syre she has fooled with at least 2 at her work. She has my permission to act on her bbc desire and i hope she does. All of our black male friends have her nude pics. Im hoping she will take a long term lover and let me know.
Before she retired she counseled recently released parolees In Georgia. She only admits to fucking one of them but sure there probably were more.
She said he had been in for mortgage fraud and he was so handsome, had on a yellow polo shirt against his dark skin and she just couldn't resist.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:14 PM

A lot of white women like black cons. Or ex-cons you're right your wife probably had more than a few black thugs .

A cousin of mine did time for drugs so I went to see him . In the waiting room where some really sexy white women. When I went to see my cousin one left the interview room. I commented on how hot she was. Said she was his lawyer. Damn you can afford that . Don't have to he said pro-bono. Which means I have to fuck her when she comes to visit . Said a lot of white women hook up with black cons in prison lawyer, counselors, teachers all say they are doing good but really they just looking to get fucked.

Old 08-22-2021, 03:43 PM

I'd say she's probably had a black man before. I get a lot more compliments/hit on by black guys then white ever since I started doing black men on a regular basis. They seem to be able to pick up on something. I'm not complaining. Lol.
In her case, maybe a subconscious smile or eye contact or noticing her quick glance to his crotch. My ex used to get irritated when a black guy complimented me. If he only knew.😃

Old 08-22-2021, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjane47 View Post
I'd say she's probably had a black man before. I get a lot more compliments/hit on by black guys then white ever since I started doing black men on a regular basis. They seem to be able to pick up on something. I'm not complaining. Lol.
In her case, maybe a subconscious smile or eye contact or noticing her quick glance to his crotch. My ex used to get irritated when a black guy complimented me. If he only knew.😃
you're a very nawty girl x

Old 08-22-2021, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakVelVet View Post
you're a very nawty girl x
Thank you. Love to show you how naughty I can be.

Old 10-16-2022, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhornylittlehousewife View Post
its kinda exciting isn't it
So sexy! Im sure you get a lot of their attention regularly.

Old 10-17-2022, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
I enjoyed hearing it and imagined watching them do what they were talking about. My wife and daughters never mentioned it at all.

FYI .. my daughters are 26 and 23 and the 23 year old has only dated black guys for the past three years or so. There have been times when two or three black men have come to pick her up so I have thought she is probably being shared.
that's super hot. what does your 23 year old look like?

Old 10-17-2022, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyD View Post
This has been going on for years. She gets compliments from black men at work, at social gatherings, restaurants, bars, even malls. This happens a lot when she is at work. She gets asked out for drinks or dinner etc. She doesn't hide this from me. Or maybe she does hide parts of what all happens. I don't know. The compliments come even if I am around. Always polite, never anything rude. So what triggers this? Why not other men? Any one else experience this?

Does she have the look that black men usually love: blonde, busty, fit, athletic?

Definitely
Old 10-17-2022, 11:54 AM

Default Definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhornylittlehousewife View Post
its kinda exciting isn't it
Hope you give some black men that view!!

Old 10-17-2022, 11:59 PM

My wife and I were at Buc-ee's last night. She wore a long dress with a deep vee in the front. Lots of really sweet cleavage. We were pretty far apart in the store but I could see her and I saw the men turning their heads. I could see the black guys were really checking.
A while back my wife and I were separated about a year. She taught at an all black high school in the south. She was one of two whites teaching there and the other was married to black guy. Once we were back together it took her about 3 years to tell me about this, but when the single male teachers figured out I was out of the picture, they hit on her a lot. She mostly brushed them off but she did actually go out a few times with the football coach. She says they never fucked. If they didn't, I'm disappointed in him. Who wouldn't tap a piece like that? The fact it took 3 years to tell me, I think yeah, they fucked, and she liked it. I guess I wont know unless more confessions are coming. But the point is, the way I see it, pretty face, curvy body, red hair, friendly with everyone (misread as flirty), yes ladies, you'll get hit on. Have fun!