Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-23-2021, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by startinover View Post
I would rather swallow than get it in my hair and face. But, that isn't always a choice I got it in my sinus once when my head was hanging over the side of the bed and it burned. My first time was when I was a teen and didn't want to make a mess in the car. The taste wasn't bad so I've swallowed ever since.
lol i always worry about my eyes lmao not nose. i should do it in goggles like ive seen in soem vids lol

Old 06-23-2021, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyp69 View Post
I'm a guy so I know how it feels to get a good blowjob - much much better in the mouth - I get one whenever I can - I ALSO LOVE TO GIVE BLOWJOBS - I started giving them in my College years and I usually asked for my partner's preference - almost always they requested that I take it deep and swallow all the hot sweet cum - I was always more than happy to do what they wanted - I give GREAT BLOWJOBS - I blow guys the way I like it myself and it always works - cum see me in Chicago sometime and I'll show you - you horny women would love my licking technique too - a guaranteed cum or two (or maybe three) every time . . . .
how do you knwo its safe?

Old 06-23-2021, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big10inch View Post
I like a combination. When I can tell that a guy is about to shoot his load I will pull it out and point it at my open mouth. Once the first shot (the more copious) hits my face and mouth I then suck his cock back down my throat and swallow the rest. Of course, like everyone else, I will do all of one or the other if he tells me to.
Sounds like a good plan x.x

Old 06-23-2021, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancerAM View Post
I was young and first few times ended in getting a facial then started to swallow. Now I like to receive both
I hope i like both x.x

Old 08-19-2021, 07:31 AM

My wife was 18 years old the first she got both a facial and swallowed cum and it wasnt from me of course but from an 40 year old man we met for a while.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:50 AM

My first time was in HS. I was sucking my bf and tasted his precum. Licking his cock and then sucking him more and deeper in my mouth then he let loose. It startled me at first but then the taste wasn't bad. I swallowed it and some dripped from my mouth. When I went to college, is then I went black. Well that was a different experience, they wanted to cum in my pussy and dump a load in my mouth or on my face so it would drip on my tits. I do like the taste of cum with the juices of my pussy mixed with it. Yes, I do lick and suck my man after a good fuck.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:40 PM

Swallow every time. No waste haha

Old 08-20-2021, 08:49 PM

The first time time I sucked a cock it was a facial. But I started with a horse cock. No, not just a big one. A horse cock. It was at my friends farm and we were out walking around when I saw this beautiful black horse and it had a huge 14 inch cock. I remarked on it and my friend dared me to touch it and jack him off. I think I shocked him when I started jacking off my friend and the horse. I eventually had to suck it and could barely get it in my mouth. My friend was bucking his hips and I could tell he was close. So I moved my mouth over on his hot swollen member and received a nice hot thick load. I swallowed because I had almost no choice. Then as he deflated I could tell the horse was about to cum. My friend said take a facial you slut. And I did. It was like a fire hose that just kept shooting. I then had to lick my friend's nut sack.

Old 08-21-2021, 12:54 AM

I was pretty young at the time and I swallowed because it seemed like the natural thing to do. And it tasted pretty good, too. I've always swallowed ever since.

Facial or swallow
Old 09-15-2021, 01:18 PM

Default Facial or swallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjane47 View Post
I was pretty young at the time and I swallowed because it seemed like the natural thing to do. And it tasted pretty good, too. I've always swallowed ever since.
I also sucked my first cock at a very young age and allways swallowed, but since l "discovered" black cock, white dicks can shoot all over my whole body, but THICK BLACK COCKS must ALLWAYS shoot deep into my pussy.

Tags
bbc, facial, first time, swallow