Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

facial or swallow how old for your firsts of both?
Old 04-30-2021, 07:30 AM

Default facial or swallow how old for your firsts of both?

I know this was asked before in like 2012 lmao
Who of you WOMEN prefer swallowing or facials? i think i want a facial more than to swallow but som many guys are like would u swallow? and i gigle i just want a facial. Bukakes turn me on so much. My first time and only time i didn't get to do either! He just jerked in his towl in his car lmao but he was super thick and i loved that i could fit him in my mouth just regret we didn't try more.

Really young
Old 04-30-2021, 09:02 AM

Default Really young

I was really young, first I swallow and couple of months for these I get bukkake for 5 older man...

Old 05-04-2021, 09:27 PM

Both me and my ex are swallowers. And she says shes told many blk men she wasnt on the pill and they needed to pull out. But she says not a single one has ever pulled out. To the contrary. And we love that!

Old 05-10-2021, 01:01 AM

I was pretty young and inexperienced, (okay, no experience) . I remember I liked having a cock in my mouth and wanted to please him. I ended up getting face-fucked and facialized as I would for a few years until I met an older guy who gave me a lesson on giving a blow-job and taught me to swallow . Since that lesson, I've swallowed every time, unless I was told otherwise.

Old 06-03-2021, 07:28 PM

I would rather swallow than get it in my hair and face. But, that isn't always a choice I got it in my sinus once when my head was hanging over the side of the bed and it burned. My first time was when I was a teen and didn't want to make a mess in the car. The taste wasn't bad so I've swallowed ever since.

Old 06-07-2021, 02:54 PM

I was young and first few times ended in getting a facial then started to swallow. Now I like to receive both

Old 06-09-2021, 04:40 AM

I prefer to swallow after tasting and savoring the flavor. I also prefer French kissing hubby before I swallow, and I make him taste and swallow too.
He also loves to clean up my pussy....

Old 06-10-2021, 04:41 AM

I love both, feeling that hot cum on my face is such a turn on but so is feeling a bbc throb then fill my mouth and then swallowing both is just so fucking good

Old 06-10-2021, 07:30 PM

I like a combination. When I can tell that a guy is about to shoot his load I will pull it out and point it at my open mouth. Once the first shot (the more copious) hits my face and mouth I then suck his cock back down my throat and swallow the rest. Of course, like everyone else, I will do all of one or the other if he tells me to.

watch out tummy, here it cums!!
Old 06-11-2021, 03:37 PM

Default watch out tummy, here it cums!!

I'm a guy so I know how it feels to get a good blowjob - much much better in the mouth - I get one whenever I can - I ALSO LOVE TO GIVE BLOWJOBS - I started giving them in my College years and I usually asked for my partner's preference - almost always they requested that I take it deep and swallow all the hot sweet cum - I was always more than happy to do what they wanted - I give GREAT BLOWJOBS - I blow guys the way I like it myself and it always works - cum see me in Chicago sometime and I'll show you - you horny women would love my licking technique too - a guaranteed cum or two (or maybe three) every time . . . .

Tags
bbc, facial, first time, swallow