Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-18-2023, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie49 View Post
have to agree. when any woman opens her legs to a man she is allowing him to have acess to her. she openly provides him full open use of her most inner treasures.
Very true! And that’s how I’d prefer the woman to take it if she was my significant other (white guy here) always natural and always deep inside… even if she is fertile

Agreed
Old 01-18-2023, 04:50 PM

Default Agreed

Bareback and plenty of cum inside.

Old 01-19-2023, 02:04 AM

My wife like bareback and guy to cum in her. Sometimes I don’t want to see guys cum in her but then again I know they both enjoyed it so it is what it is.

Old 01-19-2023, 10:10 PM

Bareback only, please. I need to feel my man cum deep in me. Sex just isn't as good without a creampie at the end. I know my man feels good when I feel that hot jizz deep in me. I love when hubby sinks into my messy cunt after its been filled up. Feels so good taking cum loads from both my bbc and hubby.

Old 01-20-2023, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoldress_Sona View Post
Bareback only, please. I need to feel my man cum deep in me. Sex just isn't as good without a creampie at the end. I know my man feels good when I feel that hot jizz deep in me. I love when hubby sinks into my messy cunt after its been filled up. Feels so good taking cum loads from both my bbc and hubby.
That’s the best. Agree 110% natural and all the way deep.

Old 01-21-2023, 01:01 PM

Never pull out. Black cum is a gift to white women which should never be wasted. It either goes down her throat or in her pussy or ass. In those rare occasions when a condom is necessary, the contents of the condom must be swallowed by the women. You need to show respect for black DNA

Old 01-21-2023, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoldress_Sona View Post
wife is naturally tight unless her regular guy has been in her. I'm pretty hung too, but hes fatter and way longer. he always cums inside.last time twice in about 2 minutes missionary. after he came the first time his balls dropped down but he stayed in and she tilted her hips up for his second load that none of us expected to happen. his balls were slapping her asshole. when he pulled out we were waiting for it to run out and she said "its all the way in the back." so I went next. shes always loose and sloppy but this time it was more than ever and she feels better loose and sloppy than when she's tight. he had pulled in and out while he was cumming just coating the inside of her pussy and I just slid in and loved it. pulled out in a couple of minutes but hadnt cum and his semen just ran out of her and down her ass. so hot. so then I finished in her. even when she's loose and wet like that she's still kind of swollen inside. I really like it a lot more than when she's tight. so yes - cum inside.

Old 01-23-2023, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdieG01 View Post
Agreed pulling out is not the proper thing to do with prime black man seed.
I believe that if a woman spreads her legs for any man she is giving her permission and taking responsibility for the end results.
I see lots of women that freely give their most intimate place to a black man but most of the time he is wrapped, what’s with that.? The best part is the mental rush when you both get to feel that warm rush of his seed squirting in.
I agree with you sweetheart. I love to feel his big black cock cumming inside of my pussy.

Rose
Old 01-27-2023, 12:07 PM

Default Rose

I prefer my black lovers to cum in me .

Inside
Old 02-01-2023, 11:57 AM

Default Inside

When I have sex with a man and he uses a condom, or pulls out, I feel like I just wasted my time. The feel of a cock shooting a hot load of cum in me is a wonderful feeling

Tags
bbc, breeding, bull, creampie