Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I love to surprise them
Old 04-08-2023, 10:54 AM

Default I love to surprise them

Whenever I am about to go home with a new black bull, right before we get in the car I playfully stop them and ask if they "have a condom, otherwise it's a no-go." They always reluctantly pull one out and agree. Once we start fucking and really getting into it I scream for him to take the condom off, cause I love how fast they pull out, rip that shit off, and plunge back in; of course I tell him that he must pull out because me and hubby are trying to have a baby and I'm on fertility drugs. After we fuck our brains out and I can tell he's about to cum I tell him I want his seed inside me. I want to see if his seed takes. They blow a huge thick load EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I have a 10yr IUD. It was all just to get him riled up bit by bit.

Yes
Old 04-10-2023, 02:11 PM

Default Yes

Thats right i loveee cum inside of me 😍😍

Old 04-11-2023, 08:24 PM

I know its really really dangerous because of sexual diseases but I like to feel BBC cum deep inside me.

Old 04-12-2023, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillMeUpDaddy721 View Post
Whenever I am about to go home with a new black bull, right before we get in the car I playfully stop them and ask if they "have a condom, otherwise it's a no-go." They always reluctantly pull one out and agree. Once we start fucking and really getting into it I scream for him to take the condom off, cause I love how fast they pull out, rip that shit off, and plunge back in; of course I tell him that he must pull out because me and hubby are trying to have a baby and I'm on fertility drugs. After we fuck our brains out and I can tell he's about to cum I tell him I want his seed inside me. I want to see if his seed takes. They blow a huge thick load EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I have a 10yr IUD. It was all just to get him riled up bit by bit.
What did you fiance thought about the fact that you were a whore.

Last edited by Pakori; 04-12-2023 at 10:00 AM..

Cumming Inside
Old 05-04-2023, 10:03 AM

Default Cumming Inside

Cumming Deep Inside IS The only Way I Ride. If I Take It Out It’s To Put It In Her Mouth.

Yes
Old 05-04-2023, 01:11 PM

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozonock View Post
I think I speak for every bull when I say pulling out is never a preferable solution. Bareback creampies are the go to. Especially for us heavy shooters.
I hate it when a guy pulls out

Old 05-05-2023, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungirlcindy View Post
I hate it when a guy pulls out
And you are not single but take other guys cum in you not just your partner so you are a whore..

Cum in my tight white ass
Old 05-15-2023, 06:14 PM

Default Cum in my tight white ass

Love the feeling taking a hard cock up my tight white ass
And Cummings hard inside my ass
Attached Thumbnails
Cumming inside is ALWAYS the answer.-screenshot_20230515_135930_chrome-2.jpg   Cumming inside is ALWAYS the answer.-screenshot_20230515_135817_chrome-2.jpg  

Bareback always
Old 06-03-2023, 10:31 PM

Default Bareback always

Quote:
I think I speak for every bull when I say pulling out is never a preferable solution. Bareback creampies are the go to. Especially for us heavy shooters.
Watching how Kellie's bulls have stretched her and made her cum like I could never do, I encourage them to cum deep inside her. Watching him planting his cum deep in her and hearing her cry out, moan, shake and hold him deep as she cums is one of the best sights I've ever seen.
She says their hot burning cum so deep makes her cum with each spurt. I ask if her bull is in her cervix, and she says probably as it burns its way to her core that she hasn't felt with me. She leaks their cum out for the next few days as she says from inside her cervix.
No pregnancies but had a few very late periods.

I thank her bulls for giving her what I can't and they enjoy her taking their multiple loads.

Old 06-28-2023, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I would never want you to pull out unless you're going for my mouth

Tags
bbc, breeding, bull, creampie