Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-18-2024, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flhrmoto View Post
My wife always wants it inside. It makes her cum when her bull cums inside her. It even got her bred last year.

I am jealous!! Hoping this year is MY year!! I really want a pregnancy with someone obviously not my (older, white) husband!! J (the wife)

Old 01-26-2024, 08:47 AM

Cumming inside is the best choice

Old 02-03-2024, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillMeUpDaddy721 View Post
Whenever I am about to go home with a new black bull, right before we get in the car I playfully stop them and ask if they "have a condom, otherwise it's a no-go." They always reluctantly pull one out and agree. Once we start fucking and really getting into it I scream for him to take the condom off, cause I love how fast they pull out, rip that shit off, and plunge back in; of course I tell him that he must pull out because me and hubby are trying to have a baby and I'm on fertility drugs. After we fuck our brains out and I can tell he's about to cum I tell him I want his seed inside me. I want to see if his seed takes. They blow a huge thick load EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I have a 10yr IUD. It was all just to get him riled up bit by bit.
IUD's aren't always 100% though, especially if they're heavy cummers with high sperm counts and a lot of libido. I'd love to see how effective it is against my seed

Old 02-03-2024, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefica1997 View Post
I know its really really dangerous because of sexual diseases but I like to feel BBC cum deep inside me.
I'm wary off std's as well, but once my switch is flipped I HAVE to fill up a pussy. It's law.

Old 02-07-2024, 09:43 PM

The only acceptable answer is to cum inside completely agree.

Tags
bbc, breeding, bull, creampie