Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How many here think that all white men are little dicked pussies?
Old 10-02-2022, 03:29 PM

Default How many here think that all white men are little dicked pussies?

Over the years as I have read these forms this seems to be a fairly prominent common thread. I just don’t get it though. As much as I love a hot little white whore, and as much as I love fucking one of them in front of her pussy husband - I just don’t see the generalization. Yes those husbands are pussies. But MOST of white dudes I know would put a bullet in my fucking head if they caught me fucking their wives. And after they put a bullet in my head I’m fairly sure they would burn the bitch alive. I appreciate that most of this is just fantasy but I think a lot of people on this site believe it to be true. That white men are all pussies. And that’s just dangerous. Fact is, there is probably nothing more dangerous than a white man. Just look at history. All I’m saying is go have your fun but be careful. If you poke the wrong bear it’s gonna rip your motherfucking head off

Old 10-06-2022, 02:46 PM

Yep. I wouldn't shoot you, if you asked before hand. If you didn't, or just moved in on her, particularly in my presence, bad, bad juju. Not because your black, but for being impolite, for being rude and disrespecting me. TBH, I don't get the reason folks think none of us can hold our own. Having spent a hell of alot of time in VERY close quarters with men of all races, there's alot of stereotypes out there. Who the fuck starts these?? I just can't say for sure. All of us are wired differently. From what I have seen here and elsewhere though, it looks like fella's that haven't come out of the closet yet, . There are of course women who have the same fetish, and will have the same mantra as some men. And that's ok, because we all have things that turn us on more than others. Just don't believe that what you enjoy is universally craved by others.
As to violence, a hell of alot can be prevented by simple politeness, respect and tolerance. If you find someone's wife attractive, and you want to just dance with her, ask HIM first, then her. Be polite, be somewhat oldschool It costs you nothing to be polite and respectful. Simply thinking you can just move in and take this guys gal is a recipe for trouble if you hit the wrong person. Sometimes they really are weak, and will do nothing. Sometimes they will be the wrong person if you simply assume, but would welcome a hot threesome, especially if you can make it a foursome with another gal. Sometimes though, sometimes the person is a complete Alpha type, or a complete asshole, or simply a psycho.
Be respectful, be polite, don't assume.

Old 10-08-2022, 01:56 PM

I don't know about white or black men. I do know you could call mine a little white clit less than 3 when hard no longer can I kept it up. I wear my panties with pride since I can't take care of a woman I am looking for a Black man to take care of me. I'm open to being a maid to a black or interracial couple or a cuck to a white woman.

susan

Old 10-08-2022, 03:02 PM

And here come the faggots…

Dude, and I MEAN dude, you are exactly what I am not talking about. And fags and trannies come in all races. I mean the two MOST famous are probably rupaul and the one from orange is the new black - are black.

Anyway, I wasn’t talking about willing participants. I was talking about treacherous wives abusing good men.

Last edited by truimf; 10-08-2022 at 03:07 PM..