Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mom Started Dating A Black Guy
Old 11-14-2022, 05:03 AM

Thumbs down Mom Started Dating A Black Guy

. I like to think I am responsible for positive lifestyle changes in moms when I became involved with her. I relieved her of her stresses, I removed a lot of her sex inhibitions, made her comfortable with being herself, a sexual being who enjoys sex. I make moms realize that being with a Blackman is enjoyably different.
Moms was never on board with anything anal, now she explores the subject with wonder, wears a butt plug to be ready. Moms was never able to masturbate in front someone, now she does it on my command. Moms never had multible earth rocking orgasms before me. Moms was so conservative before me that oral sex was a chore, now she wants a cumshake every session we have together. Now,...she's a cumfreak, I'm the reason she hums her favorite tunes again, because she's happy. Peace

Old 11-14-2022, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjoe101 View Post
She wears a buttplug? And she has had anal?
. Ain't life full of little surprises? Anal can be quite enjoyable and pleasurable when done right and with the proper preparations.

Mom Started Dating A Black Guy
Old 11-15-2022, 07:55 AM

Post Mom Started Dating A Black Guy

My thing when it comes to older white women interested in establishing a interracial relation with a black man is to make it as pleasurable as possible. Release all her hangups, inhibitions, insecurities. I make her want to tell her friends, daughters and church usher board. And its not just the sex I blow their minds with.
We dance, we shower, we massage and rub down in great smelling oils. We have fun, so much so her friends get curious about them looking into interracial possibilities. That's what I do, and I'm good at it. Cause I love white women and I love being that pleasant memory they often think about. :-) P peace

Old 11-17-2022, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjoe101 View Post
Good news: She decided to not move in with him.
That means she will probably live a longer healthier life. No need to carry extra mace or a backup handgun.